Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendiferus

01-15-2013

Hey dude love the champion spotlights. i was wondering when we were gonna get some new maps? i know the twisted tree line just came out but still come on need a new 5v5 map.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I prettymuch love everything about this patch, with 2 exceptions.

1. No Thresh yet. *sadface*
2. Turrets prioritizing Champion "Pets".

I really love Thresh as a champion, and simply can't wait for his release.

As for the second thing, this makes me sad, since I main Elise and losing my spiderlings makes my ability to murder Turrets much less effective. *sadface*

Otherwise it's an awesome patch ! Love the Rengar buffs, and the Vi bugfixes. Looking forward to playing them after this patch.

Xsistence

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMUC View Post
idk why everyone is complaning about eve being nurfed. There is a reason why she is being banned nearly every queue. and they said, "evelynns ultimate was meant to be an initiation". That means starting fights, not ending them. so if you're a smart player, you would use your ult at the start of the fight to do max damage instead of letting your teammates die and then ulting for a double kill.

Other than that, great patch riot. im waiting for this new ranked system cant wait to try it out.
shes weak as **** and has bad late game and now with high mana costs and no range on her ult she can't lane for ****, anything done to her in general is going to piss people off, 3 years of nerfs no skins, and kids who some how still die to her even though she is squishiest champ in game and cannot nuke nearly as hard as Leblanc veigar or any other decent ap mid, and she just keeps getting worse.

just stfu and will sit back and watch for your QQ when your darious becomes just a tad less op and u flip the fk out

FourthLegion

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeINFERNO View Post
since lee sin does not have the shield that i boght him with i would like a refund on my champ as a champ with no shield was not what i wanted
But he has a shield.

Tbone43

01-15-2013

yeah im done lol

Koyane

01-15-2013

i didnt think diana needed a buff. i had a bit of trouble adjusting to her after her nurf, but she was still playable. 12kills 3deaths 18assists. just people were still playing her for kills, but if you play her right and use her to get assists you still win the game. laning phase was easy, shield still good but not to the point where she was unkillable. i think people were still playing her like she could kill everyone, instead of player her as if she was on equal footing with other champions. kinda makes me sad that people dont take the time to learn dianas mechanics and just want to Q~R kill someone with 4000 HP and say, "yeah, i have league skills. i belong in diamond".

—eymar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Did anyone else think? Annie Buff? LOL!

Ask Talon

01-15-2013

A little much on the Talon nerfs?

Lafouboy

01-15-2013

Blitzcrank OP? Time to nerf Evelynn!

Honestly... Riot, you have been doing nothing but nerfing Evelynn in recent patches and it is annoying. I agreed with the Evelynn nerf around the end of season 2, because she was genuinely too bursty and powerful, but now this is just getting ridiculous.

The season 3 patch has made Evelynn MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE, thanks to the increased price on DFG. I was okay with that, because I can work with that. With the recent nerfs though, Evelynn is only a great assassin if she gets fed early, or farms A LOT early game thanks to the extra price of necessary items, putting her in the same boat as most other champions. So I truthfully think she is balanced as she is. I mean she is so squishy late game that she fits the role of assassin perfectly. These nerfs that make her ult lesser range and less damage will only make it harder for her to do her job, because her ult is her initiation tool, so if she has to now initiate without the use of her ult, she is not nearly as viable in team fights any more. Also, her increased mana costs and lesser base damage on ravage will make it much harder in early game middle, maybe even impossible. She stands perfectly even as it is with most middle AP champs, if not a little weaker, without the nerf of her damage and extra mana costs of farming with her Q.

I normally don't judge your nerfs, but come on Riot. You are taking a nearly completely balanced character and nerfing her, just because some people know how to use her well, and the noobs of the game scream OP everytime she gives a gank.

Penguasaurus

01-15-2013

"You now have a few extra seconds to finish a kill streak if the target is the last member of the team alive"

GIMME THAT PENTA!!!!!