Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the brat prince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

nerf zix and give him nothing in return? wont be seeing him for a while i guess. also riven nerfs, rengar buffs and darius is untouched?!

im sorry riot but some of the ppl making these decisions (and likely ppl that helped start the company) are ruining the game and need to be fired

Xsistence

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed2death View Post
Those collective nerfs to Eve seem excessive.

Especially the atrocious cooldown on her ultimate now and the horrible horrible current HP version. It was already her only form of cc (with a high cooldown), making her pre-6 ganks weak and now you exacerbated the issue :/

Also, current HP weakens her a lot and kind of ruins her dfg combo...

WTF, her ult was meant as a slow not as a finisher, zyra ult ten times bigger much better damage and a slow popup= short stun aswell , fizz finisher and a aoe slow pop up, morg aoe finisher and a stun, amumu aoe and with a lil ap finisher, stun

Eve< no real damage slight slow small aoe, with no range for squishiest champ in game

You guys suck riot

Sinbu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Best change:
The camera snap that occurs when you respawn can be disabled by setting "DisableCameraSnapOnRespawn=1" in Game.cfg

I'm so happy Dota is LoL's competitor

Idlys

01-15-2013

When will they fix the cd bug on Alpha Strike? It is hampering everyone's ability to play AP Yi, which should be more viable than it is due to that glitch.

Infinite Sustain

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The camera snap that occurs when you respawn can be disabled by setting "DisableCameraSnapOnRespawn=1" in Game.cfg

Thank You SOOOO much.

CamaHa

01-15-2013

OMG do my eyes deceive me???? An actual udyr buff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xRAWKAx

01-15-2013

Finally spell cones are attached! No more accidentally sending Chogath to his demise when smartcasting! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Prew

01-15-2013

Riven ain't broken. Seriously.
The counters to Riven: Stack armor. Ninja Tabi and Chain Vest=Done.
Well you just countered Riven.

dirtysanchez1

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkie View Post
Talon balanced, nerfed to hell
Kha op, small nerf.

**** LOGIC.
Talon ... balanced? You know he has the highest winrate of all champions right now, right?

etryfgiohfihbvhe

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the brat prince View Post
nerf zix and give him nothing in return? Wont be seeing him for a while i guess. Also riven nerfs, rengar buffs and darius is untouched?!

Im sorry riot but some of the ppl making these decisions (and likely ppl that helped start the company) are ruining the game and need to be fired

amen