Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeiYouSiLa

01-15-2013

wohoooo finally Dianna's W is fixed, and I hope Kha'Zix nerf won't affect him too much

rok

01-15-2013

Singed and rumble made it through. GG op Khazix nerf though makes me sad

Kinda Katarina

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Brand's passive is to OP combined with ignte and should be nerfed to 2 seconds or percentage of current health so that he cant hit you with one ability when you are weak and just leave you to die

Cryo Kaiser

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterShen View Post
No, no NO! Please reconsider the change to Mordekaiser's cone! Why would you do that to him?
I SECOND THIS. I liked being able to see where my cone would actually hit before i used it. But since i use smartcast all the time this might not actually affect me.

Lafouboy

01-15-2013

Blitzcrank OP? Time to nerf Evelynn!

Honestly... Riot, you have been doing nothing but nerfing Evelynn in recent patches and it is annoying. I agreed with the Evelynn nerf around the end of season 2, because she was genuinely too bursty and powerful, but now this is just getting ridiculous.

The season 3 patch has made Evelynn MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE, thanks to the increased price on DFG. I was okay with that, because I can work with that. With the recent nerfs though, Evelynn is only a great assassin if she gets fed early, or farms A LOT early game thanks to the extra price of necessary items, putting her in the same boat as most other champions. So I truthfully think she is balanced as she is. I mean she is so squishy late game that she fits the role of assassin perfectly. These nerfs that make her ult lesser range and less damage will only make it harder for her to do her job, because her ult is her initiation tool, so if she has to now initiate without the use of her ult, she is not nearly as viable in team fights any more. Also, her increased mana costs and lesser base damage on ravage will make it much harder in early game middle, maybe even impossible. She stands perfectly even as it is with most middle AP champs, if not a little weaker, without the nerf of her damage and extra mana costs of farming with her Q.

I normally don't judge your nerfs, but come on Riot. You are taking a nearly completely balanced character and nerfing her, just because some people know how to use her well, and the noobs of the game scream OP everytime she gives a gank.

Biriken

01-15-2013

Ooooh shnap! are those some Udyr buffs i see?!

GaryFrackinOak

01-15-2013

Oh god Darius Bot...

I can already see the multi-dunks now...

Math Homework

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Hmm, I see some champs that got hit when it wasn't needed and other broken champs ignored. :/ Sad day.

Also Darius bot, good luck to newcomers who play bots. We hardly knew ye.

Casteor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Bonetooth Necklace
Now grants +5 Attack Damage
Unseen Predator
Fixed a bug where Rengar could leap while rooted
Savagery
Attack speed duration increased to 4 seconds from 3
Fixed a bug where Savagery could be used three times consecutively
Battle Roar
Empowered Battle Roar now heals for 60-400 (based on champion level) instead of 10% of his Rengar’s health
Thrill of the Hunt
Initial delay reduced to 1 second from 1.25 (still can be delayed up to 3 seconds)
Stealth duration increased to 7 seconds from 5

Iittala

01-15-2013

About time for a patch... stop ignoring the obvious changes... nerf ap yi is one that glares at me still... Yea and lets buff golems to the point where its pointless to go there.. wasnt going to that camp anyway not worth the risk.. only camp that costs my health to clear.. now it looks like it costs even more.