Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagamine ADC

01-17-2013

Please make Evelynn's ult have a base damage Make the damage somewhat similar to Elise's Neurotoxin. Base damage plus percent health and reduce the ratio a bit.

omniblaze

01-17-2013

Quote:
MinamoChan:
•Incinerate ◦Targeting cone is now attached to Annie

This could take a while to get used to .-.

kinda hurts her play esspecailly with smart casting, lane phase u typically stun with your q followed by your w
but the q range longer than w so it will cause u 2 miss your w alot

omniblaze

01-17-2013

Quote:
MoochHughGenital:
They found a bug with talon that meant he has always technically been nerfed. After fixing it he was way to strong and so they are re balancing him.

in this case should of re did how it works, gave his e a small flat damage and left the rest of him alone

Bonysaurus

01-17-2013

Thank you for giving something to udyr. His passive is wierd, but without the dodge ganks got scary. Thank you again.

Arai

01-17-2013

Quote:
Phreak:
[LIST][*]Will of the Ancients
  • New recipe: Kage's Pick + Hextech Revolver
  • Total gold cost is now 2550 (combine cost: 585)

You do realize that this will do to champions like Mordekaiser and Vladimir, right? I don't dislike the change-as I play Vlad a bunch-but I do think it might make out laning those champions a bit too hard. They can already become hypercarries by late game, instagib waves at will, and giving them the ability to get even more gold for essentially nothing (as they usually consider WoTA a "core" item) seems a bit silly, even if Kage's doesn't build into DFG anymore.

Manbeare

01-17-2013

So I have disabled camera snap on respawn but now I want to disable camera snap when I recall as well. Please riot, this would shave valuable seconds off the time it takes to get back to lane.

Riggnarok

01-17-2013

"Mordekaiser's cone is now attached to him."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ravenscript

01-17-2013

So you add trap detection to couple items. Lightbringer is way to cheap everyone is going to grab it. An ultimate is going to be shut down Teemo. This needs to be looked at more closely cause teemo has half the range that most range characters have and his ultimate was his escape route. but now everyone will be getting these item and poof there goes teemo ever being viable. So something need to be done to balance out teemo.

Lafouboy

01-17-2013

Welp. Good bye my main, Eve... I just played a ranked match with you and this patch has seriously screwed you up.

We still won, but that is thanks to our Riven getting fed to ****. Hell, because of the "current hp" thing and lack of range changes on her ult, I couldn't take down an Annie half as fed as me at half health before she used her tibbers stun to burst me down(when I had full health).

Taking away a squishy assassin's source of damage and making them have to show themselves before attacking... Riot... Just no... You ruined my favorite champion... Time to go and abuse Veigar, Annie, and Kassadin now until they are also nerfed for having bursts that can kill people properly(what happened to Evelynn).

Thank you for the changes Riot. Your balances are just perfect. You can tell by the fact you have been nerfing and buffing Rengar and Diana every patch since they came out because you just can't find a balance suitable for all the whiny people that cry OP all over the forums, yet keep the champion viable.

Dumbfound3ad

01-17-2013

so this patch is in effect now?