Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-15-2013

Quote:
Muting a player will now mute that player's emote sounds
Thank you Riot Games.

FoolieCooly

01-15-2013

Honestly this **** sucks more and more each patch, Think ill actually quit LoL and start with my basketball tip once more. This is ridiculous, why nerf kha'zix? he isnt hard to handle, why nerf talon? he isnt hard to handle, why nerf eve she damn sure isnt hard to handle, riot **** YOU. and thats serious i will not spend anymore money on your ****ty MMO, i hope this company falls into the slums of the online gaming world.

WILL SMlTH

01-15-2013

wow
"Philosopher's Stone
Now correctly grants 5 gold per 10 seconds (was 4 gold per 10 seconds)"

DatBirdMan

01-15-2013

Dat riven nerf

Crystal Fury

01-15-2013

Some great stuff in here, just one suggestion though.

"The camera snap that occurs when you respawn can be disabled by setting "DisableCameraSnapOnRespawn=1" in Game.cfg"

This is very useful, however it is only a problem because the camera snaps to your corpse when you are dead and not to the base where you will respawn.

If you are dead and you press Space, it should place the camera on the fountain :]

Gaxxe

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD Jessica View Post
well jesus, those talon nerfs look really huge compared to some other champs that I would think were more of a problem balance wise..
Ikr...I rarely seen Talon....i much less thought he needed a nerf. This is outrageous, it seems like Riot is doing this on purpose...they put his skin on sale, nerf him now no one will want to use him so they will go buy another champion.

Villemus

01-15-2013

I don't get it, so now we want the squishy assassin to not do assassination but initiate team fights by shortening her ult's range, as well as further reducing its damage so that unless the entire enemy team is at full health, it will do even less damage than it was already nerfed to be? Is Eve supposed to be a tank and we just pretend she's not?

Xsistence

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargonist View Post
WHY.. WHY... why are you making Eve worse and worse?
She is my main, and with every Eve update.. she gets more
and more useless. Now you want to make her Ult do % damage
to CURRENT HP rather then MAX HP? So.. you are telling me..
I am chasing someone with 100 (one-hundred) HP left.. I ult them..
and it does 25% damage to thier CURRENT HP?? Meaning I just
did 25 (twenty-five) Damage?!? Oh.. and now you've made the area
of her ult smaller. GOODBYE EVELYNN. Riot thinks you deserve
to fade away..
Things like this is making me play less and less League, and More DOTA2.
Keep it up.

I have been playing other dota games to because of this bs eve is so damn squishy and useless as it is, the only people who play her any more are old fans it seems since every 1 else thinks she is **** and they just keep making her more trash and trash and trash her last skin was 5-10-10 or something almost 3 years and the only things even done with her over all that time is nerfs into the fkin ground even her new kit was a nerf in itself

Gumdrop Meadowz

01-15-2013

Lightbringer will bring teemo players to tears. Sorry lil' guy.

Anthropics

01-15-2013

"Fixed an issue where Kassadin would force pulse backwards after using Rift Walk"

...We'll see.