Team of 1500-1900 LF 1400+ Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hashed Brown

01-15-2013

Our team is currently looking for a person who preferably mains Support and has a Solo Queue Elo of at least 1400. Our team is as follows:

Mid: Hashed Brown - 1560 Elo
Top: 1Top - 1706 Elo
Jungler - BILLY THE SAILOR - 1953 Elo
ADC - JLux - 1862 Elo

Depending on how many people message me about this, many things will go into our decision. These include, but aren't limited to:
-Availability
-Having Skype or TS
-Experience with Support
-Highest Elo
-Synergy with ADC and the team

If one person is more qualified than another, then I'd hope you understand what went into making our decision. If you seem qualified at first glance, we will try you out and see how you play. After a few games of doing so, we will make our decision regarding your position with our team.
Please add me in game and message me. Thanks
IGN: Hashed Brown

Hashed Brown

01-15-2013

Bump

Hashed Brown

01-15-2013

bump

Hashed Brown

01-15-2013

Bump

Froggiemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Hey man I'm looking for a team but the thing is I'm only 1305, if by any chance I could tryout or at least be a sub or something whilst I'm climbing I'd be thankful. If haven't really climbed much since my current duo queue partner is bringing me down a bit (Rather immature and isn't really working to improve himself through studying League/Practicing). I can com over Skype, I usually play from 4PM-10PM EST on weekdays and I usually play all day in the weekends if I'm looking to train or whatever. I main Taric, Sona and Nunu and I'm looking forward to getting Leona and Lulu soon to further increase my Supp roster. I've been playing for more than a year now and I have a fair understanding of the game and I have great mechanical skill.

I'm really looking to improve and join a team so if I'm up to par I'd adore joining. Thanks.

Deliimeat

01-16-2013

If your willing to give a player stuck in ELO hell add me. Send me your ADC, we can do a norm and go from there. IGN deliiimeat
peak elo 1200
support role normally taric or leona. can blitz if not banned. i play aggressive, run the lane zone/control. and keep a strong eye on the map.

Hashed Brown

01-16-2013

Still looking.

SrStompy

01-16-2013

SrStompy: High 1727 Elo, I main ADC, however i generally support as my secondary, i feel that if you can ADC you can support as you get the general lane dynamics. Graduated College in December and currently looking for a job so i have minimal time constraints right now. Would really enjoy getting into a competitive team and to grow as a player.

Supports: Taric/janna/ali/nunu however i would be willing to learn and practice others if we are going to sttrive for certain comps duo bot combos.

Also added you on LoL. Feel free to message me back.

Based phataznkid

01-16-2013

ign: phataznkid
My elo is around ~1600 atm, and I'm a support main (although I enjoy to play adc/apc in solo que). I'm a freshman in college, so I won't have that much free time during the day.

My favorite supports (in order) are: zyra, janna, sona, leona, alistar, and galio. I'm also trying to learn lulu atm (OP bait) and nunu (EMPIRE), I like to make huge plays on support, both in lane and in team fights, so I generally don't play either soraka or taric unless it is to counter a specific team comp.

Hugs and Drugs

01-17-2013

Added ya in game but haven't seen ya on yet/maybe you declined. Support is my best position when coordinated with competent players, and consistent as support can be in solo que (aka where I pray my ad carry is competent). Currently almost 1700 ELO and I can play all supports well except Sona (who I definitely need to learn). Leona and Alistar are my best two; Leona for when we go hard and Alistar for peel if they're dive-heavy (**** you Khazix!). Oh I'm also great at Bliz minus the fact he's banned 24/7. Only supports I'm iffy with are Sona and Zyra.

Hit me up in game whenever!