What ability(ies) should i Nerf (if so give reasons) or is he perfectly fine?

None, he is fine 25 43.10%
Greed (passive) 8 13.79%
Shadow Walk (Q) 7 12.07%
Knife Toss (W) 4 6.90%
Slipped in! (E) 8 13.79%
The Thieves Get Away (R) 18 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Ace - The Master Theief

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinganza

02-19-2013

Sly Cooper instantly popped into my head P:

ManFromScene24

02-19-2013

Should change name to Garick. Deadly Shadows weee otherwise I like the idea.

Wolf O Donnel

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinganza View Post
And you my friend, have found who my inspiration was xD

Chaffe

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinganza View Post
Same thing here. Lol

Yuukichan321

03-01-2013

I feel like he's a lot like talon, throwing knives around himself and his teleport, two skills like Talon (ulti and talon's teleport) Unless u make him part of hte family with Cass, and Kat (coz they are siblings of Talon) then idk about this, other than that i love it, like, really cool, and amazing. I love it.
I mean even with simular skills like Talon, still cool idea.

Check out my champion concept?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3136459

Annie's big sister.

PART OF LORE:

Ethava has two sides, she learned that Love alone isn't strong enough, and hate is greater driven, knowing those, she took both. This would lead her to becoming the ultimate fighter and assassin. But the thing was whenever Ethava's face was covered, she'd show an aura of affection; however, if her hood was removed a split murderous persona would appear.

Wolf O Donnel

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukichan321 View Post
I feel like he's a lot like talon, throwing knives around himself and his teleport, two skills like Talon (ulti and talon's teleport) Unless u make him part of hte family with Cass, and Kat (coz they are siblings of Talon) then idk about this, other than that i love it, like, really cool, and amazing. I love it.
I mean even with simular skills like Talon, still cool idea.

Check out my champion concept?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3136459

Annie's big sister.

PART OF LORE:

Ethava has two sides, she learned that Love alone isn't strong enough, and hate is greater driven, knowing those, she took both. This would lead her to becoming the ultimate fighter and assassin. But the thing was whenever Ethava's face was covered, she'd show an aura of affection; however, if her hood was removed a split murderous persona would appear.
hes more based of Katarina, sinister steel spins around, so ya he probable learned most the moves from them but he isn't related. the inivis was more like Evelyn the jump doesn't silence like talons, or amplify damage it just stuns briefly, the throws can easily be related back to cho gath scream more then talon so xD i don't see why people say "Talon" when it seems more like others.

Wolf O Donnel

03-03-2013

update

SephirothWontDie

03-03-2013

passive: should be fine, long as he doesnt steal gold. i find it something that is very hard to balance(gold steal) and i honestly dont ike it, but this doesnt steal gold.

q: the only scaling i could see is reducing the cooldown, which i see none of. in fact, it seems you have no cooldowns yet. work on those. but this skill should be fine.

w: what does this scale off of? AD or AP? it doesnt say. but it looks ok.

e: the .4 scaling, is it AD or AP? looks good other than that.

r: i think the scalings are broken. on an ult, the biggest scaling ive ever seen(besides nunu) is on Tristana, with 1.5 damage per 1 AP. with 3 additional per AD(or AP, doesnt say) and 2 per AP(or AD, again, doesnt say) that gets some insane damage, but it does say over 2 sec.... I dont know, but please watch your scalings.

overall: it looks good, but you need cooldowns and i think you need to clarify your scalings, like what do they scale off of? also, im not sure but i think that the scaling on your ult is broken.

Wolf O Donnel

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
passive: should be fine, long as he doesnt steal gold. i find it something that is very hard to balance(gold steal) and i honestly dont ike it, but this doesnt steal gold.

q: the only scaling i could see is reducing the cooldown, which i see none of. in fact, it seems you have no cooldowns yet. work on those. but this skill should be fine.

w: what does this scale off of? AD or AP? it doesnt say. but it looks ok.

e: the .4 scaling, is it AD or AP? looks good other than that.

r: i think the scalings are broken. on an ult, the biggest scaling ive ever seen(besides nunu) is on Tristana, with 1.5 damage per 1 AP. with 3 additional per AD(or AP, doesnt say) and 2 per AP(or AD, again, doesnt say) that gets some insane damage, but it does say over 2 sec.... I dont know, but please watch your scalings.

overall: it looks good, but you need cooldowns and i think you need to clarify your scalings, like what do they scale off of? also, im not sure but i think that the scaling on your ult is broken.
the scaling on his ultimate is katarinas scaling, just FYI and second i allow cooldowns to anyone who makes the character and seems it balanced, i was never good at setting CD timers and they do tell what they scale, it says "Magic Damage" which means AP lol. Thank you for reviewing my champion anyway : ] and i tweaked his ult a bit

Wolf O Donnel

03-04-2013

Updated his ult, nerfed it so it wasn't to strong and i added a "Laugh"

1234567 ... 12