What ability(ies) should i Nerf (if so give reasons) or is he perfectly fine?

None, he is fine 25 43.10%
Greed (passive) 8 13.79%
Shadow Walk (Q) 7 12.07%
Knife Toss (W) 4 6.90%
Slipped in! (E) 8 13.79%
The Thieves Get Away (R) 18 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Ace - The Master Theief

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OuttaControl56

01-29-2013

Bring up the passive to 15%. That encourages people to be afraid of this guy. He isn't afraid to be aggressive and trade kills.

10% is good but it really doesn't make an impact in the long run. This passive is based on making him a terror early-mid game. 10% isn't enough to fit that vibe.

That Ult is some serious news, but nothing horrid. I'd like to know how much cooldown reduction it grants when its upgraded.

I'm liking the concept.

aShadyHeartless

01-30-2013

one thing: Thieves dont fight, they only steal. they have no place on this game

Wolf O Donnel

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aShadyHeartless View Post
one thing: Thieves dont fight, they only steal. they have no place on this game
First off, who gives a hoot you obviously didn't read the lore so you have no say, second, some thieves do fight and kill, called a bounty hunter, they loot the bodies also known as stealing, your argument is invalid. LOL

Wolf O Donnel

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaControl56 View Post
Bring up the passive to 15%. That encourages people to be afraid of this guy. He isn't afraid to be aggressive and trade kills.

10% is good but it really doesn't make an impact in the long run. This passive is based on making him a terror early-mid game. 10% isn't enough to fit that vibe.

That Ult is some serious news, but nothing horrid. I'd like to know how much cooldown reduction it grants when its upgraded.

I'm liking the concept.
thank you very much for your input i will make the change right away

Wolf O Donnel

01-31-2013

Highly improved his lore, tell me what you think.

Wolf O Donnel

02-04-2013

bump

Managable

02-04-2013

He's like a broken version of Talon. Talon's R is this guys Q... He's got a AoE silence, AND a blink stun. A smart player would just CC someone to death. Maybe a slow instead of a stun?
Q is identical to Talon's ult AND his Q.
W and E are also identical.

I really like the lore, a few grammar issues though. I like the idea of writing it in first person. I was actually thinking about making a thief champion that stole gold from other players and returned it to the ADC. Of course, you would have to travel TO the ADC, and not be attacked or CC'd before then.

Wolf O Donnel

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Managable View Post
He's like a broken version of Talon. Talon's R is this guys Q... He's got a AoE silence, AND a blink stun. A smart player would just CC someone to death. Maybe a slow instead of a stun?
Q is identical to Talon's ult AND his Q.
W and E are also identical.

I really like the lore, a few grammar issues though. I like the idea of writing it in first person. I was actually thinking about making a thief champion that stole gold from other players and returned it to the ADC. Of course, you would have to travel TO the ADC, and not be attacked or CC'd before then.
i actually never use talon, i mostly got the idea from Katarina, her shunpo was for slipped in, and i though instead of a resist a very short stun such as a panth jump. Now the silence blades also don't do as much damage as talon and its in a circle, they also do NOT come back making it slightly different, and saying i wouldn't b able 2 use that is like saying ahri cant throw her orb, since it returns just like talons. and again taloons Q doesnt stealth him, and his ulti does damage as well as stealth while mines just stealths. I have had some one bring this to my attention but most people say it isn't that much like him, hes more a katarina then a talon. Anyway thanks for the comment though.

Chaffe

02-12-2013

Seems legit.

Wolf O Donnel

02-19-2013

updated

123456 ... 12