What ability(ies) should i Nerf (if so give reasons) or is he perfectly fine?

None, he is fine 25 43.10%
Greed (passive) 8 13.79%
Shadow Walk (Q) 7 12.07%
Knife Toss (W) 4 6.90%
Slipped in! (E) 8 13.79%
The Thieves Get Away (R) 18 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Ace - The Master Theief

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kymara2

01-15-2013

I have made an updated and less crowded forums! link is Below

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...&highlight=ace

Keledrath

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Passive: I actually think it's an interesting idea.
Q: Needs a different name. Needs some kind of bonus when he exits it. Right now you have an assassin with absolutely no burst capability because he has 1 damaging ability and nothing else.
W: I think this actually works well
E: broken. Rank 5 would be a 4 second stun. The longest stun currently in the game is Ashe's ultimate, which can stun for up to 3.5 seconds. But that requires you to have fired the very slow projectile from almost halfway across the map.This is a targeted gap closer with no down time (6 sec base CD, get max CDR and the CD goes below 4 sec, duration is 4 sec). So you get full CDR and you can permastun someone.
I actually like the shield, but shielding both of them for % of the targets max health is a bit too much.
R: This sounds like an absolute monster to balance. Fix the E and I'll try to think of a good way to handle this. But please fix the E

ploki122

01-17-2013

Passive : Somewhat confusing, also 1% of your own kills means nothing... minions are 20-50, so you will receive 0/1 additional gold, and on kills you will receive up to +4g (for first blood).

Q : I also think there should be a bonus before you max it out, otherwise, you have roughly 3 wasted points... (you do gain some cd, but it's nowhere near worth it).

W : We don't really need another 3s AoE Silence, otherwise, take cho'Gath and this one in the same team, and no one can cast a spell ever...

E : 4s targeted stun... just way broken, oh and you also stun for 2s in a small (and 50 is about half to a third of melee range) radius... and damage. That or add a malphite passive to you and anyone in your team... in either cases it's way OP

R : A worse shaco clone, on a terribly low cd... I can see myself tower diving without any restrictions quite a bit... Just spam clone ever 12s, and let him do the damage and tank towers... you have no mana anyway.

Also, with maxed cdr, you cds are this at level 18 :
Stealth : 4.2s
3s AoE Silence : 4.2s
4s stun + 2s AoE Stun : 3.6s
Clone : 7.2s (or twice per waves roughly)

For longer cd, you missed the mark a bit...

kymara2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
Passive : Somewhat confusing, also 1% of your own kills means nothing... minions are 20-50, so you will receive 0/1 additional gold, and on kills you will receive up to +4g (for first blood).

Q : I also think there should be a bonus before you max it out, otherwise, you have roughly 3 wasted points... (you do gain some cd, but it's nowhere near worth it).

W : We don't really need another 3s AoE Silence, otherwise, take cho'Gath and this one in the same team, and no one can cast a spell ever...

E : 4s targeted stun... just way broken, oh and you also stun for 2s in a small (and 50 is about half to a third of melee range) radius... and damage. That or add a malphite passive to you and anyone in your team... in either cases it's way OP

R : A worse shaco clone, on a terribly low cd... I can see myself tower diving without any restrictions quite a bit... Just spam clone ever 12s, and let him do the damage and tank towers... you have no mana anyway.

Also, with maxed cdr, you cds are this at level 18 :
Stealth : 4.2s
3s AoE Silence : 4.2s
4s stun + 2s AoE Stun : 3.6s
Clone : 7.2s (or twice per waves roughly)

For longer cd, you missed the mark a bit...
Lol was just about to edit and thank you both : ]

Ahri Mid

01-17-2013

Idk how i feel about his ult it seems quite weak in that it only does damage and change the name its the same name as malphites ult. I think you should lower the damage and you could make him a cc monster or increase the cd's alot and he'd be a great assasin but the cd's are too low when added to high damage

kymara2

01-17-2013

Updated again, still trying to figure out a decent yet none OP ultimate

kymara2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Knight View Post
Idk how i feel about his ult it seems quite weak in that it only does damage and change the name its the same name as malphites ult. I think you should lower the damage and you could make him a cc monster or increase the cd's alot and he'd be a great assasin but the cd's are too low when added to high damage
I switched up the ult for something completely new(tell me if this is any better or again, sucky/OP) and i'm going to leave him as a assassin support, long cool downs but he can still support seeing as he has CC

kymara2

01-23-2013

Updated

NobSaiboot

01-23-2013

Let's get right into it.

You never really stated what his resources are but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say he's CD based.

-Passive- Pretty good idea. Basically you can deal with trading kills with your lane opponent because you'll end up with more gold in the end.

-Q- Eh...It needs something else. Extra movement speed kinda negligible.

-W- This is a really balanced ability. Very nice.

-E- Pretty good.

-R- No...Just no. I have big problems with copy champions because it takes away so much of their character. Why be one person who can then turn into another person entirely?

All in all, it's alright but there's a massive hole with the ultimate. I hope I was of some help. ^^

kymara2

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Let's get right into it.

You never really stated what his resources are but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say he's CD based.

-Passive- Pretty good idea. Basically you can deal with trading kills with your lane opponent because you'll end up with more gold in the end.

-Q- Eh...It needs something else. Extra movement speed kinda negligible.

-W- This is a really balanced ability. Very nice.

-E- Pretty good.

-R- No...Just no. I have big problems with copy champions because it takes away so much of their character. Why be one person who can then turn into another person entirely?

All in all, it's alright but there's a massive hole with the ultimate. I hope I was of some help. ^^
Updated, tell me if you think this is good ^^

1234511 ... 12