Brighter ( Ezreal x Lux )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutorMitsuru

05-10-2013

Ezreal sighed as he looked at his computer monitor. All he wanted to do was get advice about some artifacts, and a few summoners teased him about the picture in the left-hand corner. The explorer was hoping nobody would have noticed that. Raking his hand through his blonde hair, Ezreal decided he would post another picture; hiding the photo. He wouldn't let anybody learn about his relationship with Lux.

Yet again, more people pointed out that the picture was missing, and bickered at him once more. "Why can't they just forget about it?" Ezreal thought, rubbing his head. After awhile, the summoners stopped pestering him, and the prodigy began explaining artifacts on the forum again.

Suddenly, his lantern light flickered. Ezreal only knew one person who could control the lights like that. Putting his computer to sleep mode, he trudged outside into the chilly night. Lux was leaning against the wall, and waved cheerfully. "Hello, Ezreal! Just checking up on you. You've been studying for days." Lux chuckled, adjusting her blue scarf.

The explorer blushed lightly, and responded. "It's just because I've found many new and startling relics, Lux." Ezreal told the bright girl, shifting his blue eyes around. Lux giggled, and spoke once more. "Well, don't tell me you forgot about our date tomorrow, remember?" He recalled that he did have a date with Lux."Of course I never forgot!" Ezreal laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. "Great! See you tomorrow, then!" Lux exclaimed, and ran down an alleyway.

Ezreal silently said "Yes!" in his head, and decided he would take a brief walk for some fresh air... and exploring.

Meanwhile...

Zaun Lab Bot whirled around the room, grabbing a scrap of paper. This was no ordinary scrap of paper, it was the photo of Ezreal and Lux. He mischievously turned the computer back on, and logged into his account. ZLB sneakily scanned the picture, and uploaded it to the forum. Posting a smiley-face, ZLB logged out of his account, and back onto Ezreal's. He left the scene like nothing ever happened, while a commotion began to take place on the forum...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Author's note:

Hello, guys!
This is ExecutorMitsuru, and I'm writing a fanfiction of Ezreal and Lux.
If you people remember the "Mystery in Runeterra" post, it was revealed there was a picture of Ezreal and Lux on there.
So, I decided to write a story partially based around that post.
I need some reviews and constructive criticism, please.
Let me know what you think!

P.S. I'm having a bit of writer's block, so forgive me if I made any errors.
P.P.S. Sorry if Ezreal and Lux are a little out-of-character.

Aloice

05-11-2013

I feel like you're suffering a little from the fanfiction conversation disease - it's really obvious in the fourth paragraph, where it's basically the two of them talking back and forth in one paragraph. It throws the pace off and makes the writing appear rushed. Otherwise it's pretty good and I look forward to more

ExecutorMitsuru

05-12-2013

Yeah, I kind of have a habit of that.
I'll try to make it longer next time. :P

ExecutorMitsuru

05-13-2013

Chapter 2

Later that evening, Ezreal returned from his exploring. He walked over to his desk, and turned on his computer. Something was not right, though. Everyone on the forum was discussing an odd topic. Going back about twenty pages, he found a post with an attachment. Zaun Lab Bot had posted his secret photo of Lux and himself! Groaning, he logged out of his account from embarrassment, and searched for ZLB.

"Zaun! Where are you!?" An irritated Ezreal shouted, and his eyes wavered around his study. ZLB swiftly opened a window, and flew outside, hiding where Ezreal could not find him.

The explorer concluded that ZLB was hiding from him. "That sneaky little bot." Ezreal thought, and decided he would go to bed, for now. He did have a date with Lux in the morning, after all.

Ezreal drifted into a deep sleep, although, he began having a nightmare. He was in Summoner's Rift, all alone. As he walked from the spawn point, he could hear an eerie voice. "Ezreal, Ezreal~! Won't you play with me?" Called a voice from the middle lane, echoing across the field.

Treading through the middle lane, he found his opponent... Annie. "Don't be a scaredy cat, Ezreal!" Annie cackled, and threw a fireball at him. Ezreal barley dodged it, and shot a mystic shot at the dark child. The skill-shot did hit her, which made the girl even angrier.

Annie charged her stun, and laughed madly. "Have you seen my bear Tibbers, Ezreal? Once he eats you, you'll never have your date with Lux~!" She exclaimed, summoning Tibbers, and unleashing her stun.

While he was stunned, Ezreal wondered how Annie knew that he had a date with Lux in the morning. The explorer sprinted to the tower, and threw a mystic shot at Tibbers, slaying the bear. "How did you know I had a date with Lux?" Ezreal questioned Annie, glaring at her.

The girl shrugged, giving off her best "What are you talking about?" look. Ezreal glared at Annie. He knew she was trying to play dumb. "Tell me, Annie." He demanded, piercing her with his icy blue eyes.

"Fine, fine! I found Zaun Lab Bot's post on the forum." Annie explained, looking very amused. Ezreal suddenly remembered ZLB's post, and sighed. "Whatever. How did you get in my dream, anyways?"

The dark child kicked a nearby rock, and responded, "I found a door in my dream that said 'Ezreal's dreams, do NOT open', so I walked in, and here I am." Ezreal chuckled, but remembered that he had a date with Lux soon.

"Well, Annie. I've got to wake up now. I'll see you later." With that, Ezreal woke up from his dream. He then began to get ready for his date with Lux.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Author's note

Hey, guys!
I decided to add Annie a little since she's my main.
Any reviews and constructive criticism is welcomed!

Unexisted

05-13-2013

You did an awesome job with this love story, I love it! Annie is your main you say? In this case I will give you some taste of Annie's swag as an reward. >:3

http://youtu.be/buHOg-_9KCU

ExecutorMitsuru

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
You did an awesome job with this love story, I love it! Annie is your main you say? In this case I will give you some taste of Annie's swag as an reward. >:3

http://youtu.be/buHOg-_9KCU
Why thank you, more is still on the way! :3
Lol, I loved Annie's swag video.
Yus.

Aloice

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutorMitsuru View Post
Why thank you, more is still on the way! :3
Lol, I loved Annie's swag video.
Yus.
O.O that Annie swag video...

I don't know how to react to it.

Either way, please keep up the good work. Thanks for commenting on mine too

Unexisted

05-14-2013

I'm glad you guys like it. I promise I will show more next time.

Still Eternity

05-14-2013

I can't help but read your name OP, and wonder how on earth Mitsuru became an Executor of a Protoss fleet.

ExecutorMitsuru

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
I can't help but read your name OP, and wonder how on earth Mitsuru became an Executor of a Protoss fleet.
Because Mitsuru is rich and does what she wants. :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot9T9ZBWdH8