Lag issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobtactical

01-15-2013

yeah, pingtest showed me at 80ms to LA..... so guessings it's a riot problem

Areola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Same here.

Roffle Scoffle

01-15-2013

Exact issue. Hovers from 179-185, but randomly will ping up to like 1k then back down. But it's not 180. It feels like ~400.

Noobtactical

01-15-2013

yeah, mine was spiking also

ManOnFire1550

01-15-2013

I can attest to this as well. Was in a game and at least 3 other players on my team were experiencing the same issues. Ping started off exceptionally high (around 180, I normally have between 70 and 80) and would shoot upwards of 300. I know computers and networks and tried all the normal tricks; nothing streaming, downloading, etc. Network analyzers show my connection is fine, so something is off. I don't know if others fall into my boat or not, but I had major issues when you guys switched over the chat program which caused all those "PVP.NET chat disconnected" issues.

Hope Riot gets on this soon, cause the game is unplayable like this.

TalonXV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Getting issues as well, not spiking to much but hovering around 174ms, with wierd spikes were I can see everything but cant move. Pinged google.com at 15ms

Jäger

01-15-2013

Same issue here. Normally around 90ms , but its been staying between 180-195 for the last two days or so. Ping tests are fine. Its definitely only occurring with League.

Sophitia

01-15-2013

same issue

SmyleRamsey

01-15-2013

i have it too. All of a sudden my ping shot up to 180-200 and hasn't been any lower since

S1ck or Sane

01-15-2013

I am having the same issue, as is a friend of mine constant 200 ping when we're normally around 80. We also experience moments where our characters will be frozen for a second or two, it's really annoying and at times makes the game unplayable.