Riot - When are you going to fix your server Lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SulfuricAcid

01-15-2013

It's been what now, three weeks that we've been in this problem? People have been questioning and theorizing the causes and fixes of this and all Riot has said publicly is that its not their fault.

I can do anything and everything else on the internet fine. I'm able to spectate games perfectly, load into games perfectly, but I'm still experiencing the problem when trying to play. 200 - 1,000 ping all the time. I now have 4 players who lost because of me because I couldn't play correctly. I have to stop playing until this is fixed.

I'm not alone in this. Freshly turned on computer with no unnecessary programs running in the background like torrenting or the like. No one else on this internet connection. Used to be able to play perfectly 3 weeks ago.

Edit : I thought I'd add that I was in three different provinces while visiting others during my Christmas holidays and each location had the same issue.

Edit 2 : Just now, spectating a ranked game since I cant play. Half the players disconnected and reconnected at once, a few times over. Its not just me.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

This is a seriously huge problem. I just played a game where my whole team got dropped from huge lag. No one could move for 4 minutes which lost us the game easily.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

And it was a 7 minute game, lol.

SulfuricAcid

01-15-2013

I just dared to play another game. I went Singed instead of Kayle because he could handle the lag better if you know what I mean. We won, but I d/ced once and this one time I was chasing Zed and I told Singed to flip him but was out of reach so by default you auto-chase until you're in range. Well Zed goes into the bushes in the middle and I just stop chasing him because of the lag stopped me. He tells me that he totally got me from Zed tactics. Yeah, ok buddy. I cant prove him wrong, maybe he did juke me out of that bush, but I didnt even get to follow him into it.

Allied Amumu and enemy shaco also had lag issues. Skills not going off. Allied Jax said that he finally got a game in 4 losses that we didnt have a D/C that caused the throw.

FOODFOOD

01-15-2013

Have you uninstalled Pando Media Booster yet? I found that helped me out a bunch. It's not required to run the game.

Krshna

03-29-2013

help us