Bug splats, constant bug splats.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendOrFaux

01-15-2013

I'm not sure why this is, but sometimes during games, the game will close and a bug splat error will appear. I used to see them now and again, but very rarely, and usually only one time before everything would be smooth again, but now it seems like the odds are I will bug splat at least once per game, if not several times, it's hurting my performance and how my entire team does overall, so much so that I hardly want to play anymore, but I do love this game, so I want to get this fixed.
I've tried reinstalling LoL, updating my drivers, having nothing but LoL on and running, and nothing so far has helped. Attached are my DxDiag and an r3dlog from my most recent game (in which a bug splat occured.) If any of you have any ideas on how to fix this, I'd love to hear it.

FriendOrFaux

01-15-2013

Bump

FriendOrFaux

01-16-2013

Bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-16-2013

FF, in general there's not much we can do about a bugsplat error on the forums. Your best bet is to submit the report with as much detail as possible and then follow up with a ticket to Riot Support. They can reference your bugsplat details when trying to assist you.

Here's a little more info on BugSplat.

I got a BugSplat Error
1. BugSplat is Riot's critical and compatibility error reporting tool. It's used to identify game conflicts with your specific system.
2. Unfortunately, this means that these issues happen on a case-by-case basis and it's hard to offer a fix on the forums.
3. Some basic things to try include taking a look at this article in the KB, updating your DirectX, Video Card Drivers, Microsoft Dot NET Frameworks, Windows Updates, Reinstalling LoL
4. As mentioned, because these issues are system specific they are difficult to address on the forums. If you need additional help please make sure you submit your BugSplat report, follow up with a ticket to Riot Support and include your DxDiag report.

FriendOrFaux

01-16-2013

Ah, I've sent a ticket in already, I was just seeing if there might be anyone with off-hand knowledge of a fix, but I'm gathering that that's not likely, thank you.