Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New League System in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryu307

03-14-2013

Was in tier promotion, won my first game, lost the next one, and suddenly im back at 74 lp and out of the tier series. Is this an ongoing bug?

skunkspiritz

03-20-2013

yo Yegg. I have a question for u, how do the points given or taken by wins and losses change? i had a phase where i was gaining 20/25 points per game and now i'm winning/losing 6/7 points... how does that work?

Bandicoot

03-30-2013

Just got Platinum 5, I'm happy now.

HinataSenpai

04-10-2013

I have question about LP. How often points decresed? I stop playing yesterday about 11 PM and have 98 LP and today when i start LOL about 11 AM i had 96 LP. And i have this all the time. Why?

Crabcakelegs

04-12-2013

Yeah so I have a question. Why do I keep getting kicked out of the promotion series if I get into it on one day (say yesterday) and come back the next day and I'm no longer in the promotion series?

(I will copy and paste this as many times as I need until I figure out why this is happening.)

immortalweapon

Recruiter

04-19-2013

This<<< Trolls ruin the ranked system at low elos. Why punishn the good players and reward the bad?

Quote:
GiXScaR:
Exactly what he said, I don't understand how Yegg failed to see the main reason for people dodging queues.

Forget the whole new League system.... how about trying to implement at least a vote to ban people in queues. Most of the dodges happen because there's a player who will not co-operate with the team.. and will choose to play whatever he wills and at most cases it gives the other team a huge win advantage... ex: a team with all roles covered vs a team with 2 support, or 2 adc, or 2 junglers because the last pick person didnt like his role so he decided to troll pick anyways..

This is why we need a 4 player vote to kick people in queues.. this way everyone is happy and will get rid of all the unfair matchups. IMHO this feature is more important than any new champs or ranking system or visual updates.. Please don't re-invent the wheel just fix what's broken.

Keala Mensha Kha

04-20-2013

so i keep having to dodge games because GUESS WHAT! people are idiots and like to do ADC ahri in ranked...LOVE THE NEW SYSTEM I JUST LOVE IT.
i get punished for deciding ya know what i don't want the headache and obvious point loss ...ya there's logic for you don't punish the god damn troll punish the guy who does not want to play with rude ass kids or trolls or both!

warnation

04-27-2013

i would have to say to make ranked solo/duo que system the best would be to add a role select screen example: ( before you get qued a small screen appears and you can select which role you want to play) and by adding this players can go into a match without having to worry about other players trolling if they dont get their role. i would like this to be added and i have been told it would be a great idea because players would have to worry about calling their role and they wouldnt have to worry about fighting for a role. please add this because alot of players i garuntee would love this update please think about it

Polegon

05-02-2013

What rewards do you get and for what?

Shieldmaiden85

05-09-2013

The system is broken if you play a support player, hence why everyone plays other roles. The supports role is to get assists, not kills, and ward. If you get kills your adc wont do damage and you hurt your teams overall game. I main support, and am very good at it. However I'm stuck in bronze 2 cuz I wont get kills. For example:
0/4/14, and we lose, I lose 15 pts... 5/4/7 and we lose I lose 5 pts.
Kills are how you play the ranked system. So supports and tanks are broken for proper placement in the system. I believe they need to tweak it and put a line just for the support/tank role. At least seperate the Carry and the support/tank in the ranking.