New League System in Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wieners Revenge

02-10-2013

If you are banned in the middle of a promotion series, does the ban have any effect on it?

chach84

02-10-2013

Is division 1 better or division 5

MarkusMalarkus

Recruiter

02-11-2013

I've been grinding hard to get gold and I managed to get a 5 win streak. I was at 81 points, which normally would've landed me a spot in the promotion series if I won my next game.

But when I won my next game, I only received +9 LP. I thought it was maybe because of server issues, so I played another one and this time I only got +5 LP... Pretty disappointed that I had to do another game, I still queued up to get that gold, but when I won that game, I was congratulated for my time and effort with a measly +2 LP.

I was on an 8 win streak, at 97 points, so I queued up AGAIN... Whats the worst that can happen? I get +1? Nope... I lost that game, and I lost 19 points. More than the 3 wins worth of points. Why is 1 of my loss negating over 3 wins? Is this normal?

I made a support ticket but was greeted with an automated message forwarding me to this thread.

Earthbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I was sent here by a robot copy/paste answer from your ticket service. What are the odds of a red response?

EDIT: Last Red response was a three weeks ago...glad to see I was mislead to where I would find an answer.

Coldmanj

02-11-2013

so I cant say I am the best player as I admit I am in bronze 5. in D 5 I tend to run around a gain of 30 points per win and a loss of about 15-20 points on defeat. However in Bronze 4 I only seem to gain at most 15 points per win yet still lose 15-20 on defeat... because of this and the amount of "trolls" as ppl like to call them whatever winnings i get when i get to bronze 4 are so easily lost on a defeat that i find myself falling back into bronze 5.

I wont call myself a pro obviously but I have more games in and wins then anyone within my bronze bracket and often times because of my experience can see why my team will lose. I try to coach my teams to try and improve our chances of winning but more often then not my teammates arrogance negativity self centered unsportsmanlike behavior causes my advice to fall on deaf ears.

Is it because of my wins that i cant seem to get as many points in bronze 4? because if it is would someone reset my stats so i have a fair chance of advancing :P

Coldmanj

02-11-2013

upon further reading it is revealed that the MMR system in fact holds players down PREVENTING them from ever getting higher... A system should not be dictating my ability to advance. This is wrong and biased I at least had a chance to get out with the old system. Now there is a wall keeping me where i am, either reset my stats or fix this.

oleya

02-11-2013

can i just saying lossing tiers is just as BS as lossing rank. i spent an entire day making it to tier 1 silver only to get bad playier and trolled in tier one to the point that i fell back into tier 2. i dont understand how you can clearly state in you video that you cant fall backwards after you have gained a lvl and then take it all back with qualifying answers.

Snugglybearsama

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach84 View Post
Is division 1 better or division 5
Division I is better

Uprising Master

02-12-2013

I think losing Tiers is unfair, I have been demoted 5 times, and you relaly have to grind to make those it takes 7 games in row basically winning to get promoted from 0 points, and you lose it in 3

How fair us that? its not fair, its unfair to those that play the game as having a goal beuase that is not a sign of skill.

Fapotu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

If I can get this clarified, how does one DROP out of Challenger tier? So far all I know is~

1. Someone has to be in Diamond 1 waiting to get into Challenger.
2. Have to no longer have your recruit icon (be in Challenger for over a week).

How does the system choose who to kick out?