New League System in Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenetratorOfLove

01-31-2013

Riot,
As far as solo/duo que goes, would this new system mainly focus on individual skill or just solely on winning like it is now. I am really anticipating that this new system helps gets some of the more skilled players out of elo hell. I have seen too many games where a player goes positive in a match and played skillfully but yet loses. Will this new system resolve this issue? If so, please explain in as much detail as possible. I understand you may be busy but your time is appreciated.
V/R,
P-Love

P.S. How will this affect the meta? Regarding people just picking their best champ regardless of what's good for the team?

GalanDP

01-31-2013

New Ladder system active?

I s the new Ladder System active now? Looking at my profile on LoLKing, its looks like I was seeded in Silver Tier Middle (Square) Division. That seems reasonable given my current 1226 ELO and 1330 Max ELO in Preseason 3.

Are others seeing this now too?

rawkt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Seems a little similar to SC2.

yosemite

01-31-2013

say I have a 3v3 rating of 1100 and a solo/due rating of 950. Which rating does in take into account when putting me into a Tier and/or division, or will it include both ratings and how will that work?

gabofree

01-31-2013

a que hora actualizan para empezar a disfrutar de esto?

Ähri

01-31-2013

To be honest, this is the same elo system with a new coat.

yourmykill

01-31-2013

"Can you walk me though an example of how the league system works"
ummm...they said though...not through check it if you want.

Chrono544

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmykill View Post
"Can you walk me though an example of how the league system works"
ummm...they said though...not through check it if you want.

Hes Right o.o

Anti1460

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

im in favor for the vote kick or something like the surrender vote. if its agreed not to play because someone is trolling, the team should be able to vote to play the match or cancel the game.

hashtagbuttop

01-31-2013

wow this is really great work. I love how the divisions only contain 250 people. I feel like this will really make it feel more satisfying to move up past people of similar skill. Also, I love that you dont lose tiers. If going on a losing streak, I'd be ok with losing all the way down to 250th place, rather than losing my entire league. fantastic work.