New League System in Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakkerboy465

01-29-2013

To everyone freaking out about this.... Look at it now... Winning games gains ELO and you can move from bronze up to diamond by winning a bunch of games, if you lose a lot you can drop from diamond to bronze... At the end of s2 they split it into tiers bronze5-Diamond1... So now the only different is there won't be an exact number, but progress is the same exact thing as before...

Call Me Senpai

01-29-2013

So, I just hit platinum ranked in soloQ, for example, say I stayed at around 1860 Elo (just barely over platinum requirement), am I safe to assume I'll be Tier of the Platinum division when it comes out? Do you have the elo vs. tier guideline ?

Alpha Shenron

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
If you queue dodge during a Division or Promotion Series then the series will immediately be canceled and you'll have to re-qualify for the series by winning another game. It might sound harsh, but queue dodge rates in ranked are honestly too high right now, and we're not interested in having some players carefully micromanaging their series matchups at the expense of everyone else's queue times and failed lobbies.
I like and don't like that for a couple reasons. I do like most of it, because it seams like it takes me 15 minutes just to start a ranked game now a days. But I also dislike it because I occasionally have to dodge a game when people troll. When you have 2-3 people yelling at lanes, trying to steal it, locking in with the same ones and I don't wanna endure a sure loss. It's eh to get punished like that.

Legit Rift

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azural View Post
Make dodging in champin select cost LP ?
no just no, people need 2 dodge because of stupid idiot teams.

AusPaladin

01-29-2013

When is it happening?

Gagaween

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I want to only be queued with/against people of similar skill/experience.

I can't imagine why this is such a hard thing to do.

magePao

01-30-2013

Listen to your players riot, give us the option to dodge or kick someone from the queue.

Naughty Clown

01-30-2013

How much do we lose if we stop playing for some time ? And what's the maximum time for which we can stop playing the league before losing anything?

EndlessReign

01-30-2013

It would be really cool if it were possible to play a division or promotion series all at once with the same people to give it a real tournament feel. Yeah we all have things to do but we could set aside a Saturday for it. You could even have 30 minute timed breaks in between matches.

Steeze

01-30-2013

I was just wondering, when the new system makes its first appearance in the actual client, how much elo will be required for each division?