New League System in Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Last Requiem

01-19-2013

One question, will it still show your lifetime averages (Kill,Death, Assists & Win and Loss History, etc.) somewhere?

Apoptosine

01-19-2013

Yes! yes yes yeS! ****!

16forU

01-19-2013

Wow congrats you have finally started a system that is "normal" for ranking in league of legends... what I want to know as a person who is normally a solo que... When I individually play a decent game and the rest of the team is trash how are you going to adjust for this? How are you going to adjust for the trolls that go into ranked games that don't do anything? How are you are running your formulas to scale people together? So far all I have seen is that your starting to do the "par" of standard ranking systems... Just feel this is going to be a new twist with not much of a change...

DaMob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Riot copied StarCraft 2

Skullturista

01-19-2013

any news about this?

zomgjerry

01-20-2013

When is this happening?

zomgjerry

01-20-2013

when is this happening?

Melds

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
If you queue dodge during a Division or Promotion Series then the series will immediately be canceled and you'll have to re-qualify for the series by winning another game. It might sound harsh, but queue dodge rates in ranked are honestly too high right now, and we're not interested in having some players carefully micromanaging their series matchups at the expense of everyone else's queue times and failed lobbies.

Maybe it's too high because of all the "mid or feed... okay I feed your lane fk nob *auto locks kat with smite"

How about you guys do something about that?

Night Wòlf

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by savarry View Post
I'm still baffled by how many people think ELO hell exists. I made a new account, just to test to see if it was real, started ranked and somehow lost 5 games in a row. So I should have been at a pretty low elo. Then I made it back up to 1400. Keep in mind I'm not very good at league, just a pretty average player. It's just your attitude :P
i had a similar case, but every time i win one, i lose two more due to afks, or other lanes getting ravaged. it is a different circumstance for each player.

Micavity Cat

01-20-2013

hope this happens soon..needs to be done