Ask Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

03-26-2013

"Because you are an evil, evil water yordle." Sarah replied, patting Fizz. "You are always being nefarious somehow~."

Ask Fizz

03-26-2013

"I'm NOT a yordle!!" he cried out. "My race may be distantly related to them, but I'm not a yordle!! Why do people always think I am..."

The his face darkened somewhat; he appeared to start holding back tears. "My family... what happened to them?... and everyone else..."

SurpriseImJax

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
"I'm NOT a yordle!!" he cried out. "My race may be distantly related to them, but I'm not a yordle!! Why do people always think I am..."

The his face darkened somewhat; he appeared to start holding back tears. "My family... what happened to them?... and everyone else..."
((I'm going to try and lighten up the mood, ignore this if you want its only for fun.))

Jax leaps toward fizz, slamming him in the head and then pulls out an iHexteq tablet. He then proceeds to show them a video posted by summoners on the blitzernet.

"Fizz, is not a yordle according to this! And his family moved to Azeroth."

Jax leaps away.

Ask Fizz

03-26-2013

((Mood swings! ))

Ask Fortune

03-27-2013

Quote:

Sarah sighed, patting Fizz.

"I don't know, boy, I don't think I was even born when whatever happened happened." She said carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
((I'm going to try and lighten up the mood, ignore this if you want its only for fun.))

Jax leaps toward fizz, slamming him in the head and then pulls out an iHexteq tablet. He then proceeds to show them a video posted by summoners on the blitzernet.

"Fizz, is not a yordle according to this! And his family moved to Azeroth."

Jax leaps away.
Sarah blinked, and shook her head.

"That lampy oaf." She muttered.

Ask Fizz

03-27-2013

((One moment... time out... Were you born? Probably... you probably were there when I moved into Bilgewater, and that was quite soon after whatever happened... I am confused, timelinewise.))

"Yes, you were born." Fizz exclaimed. "I came here pretty soon after it happened, and you definitely were born for that."

Ask Fortune

03-28-2013

Quote:
((One moment... time out... Were you born? Probably... you probably were there when I moved into Bilgewater, and that was quite soon after whatever happened... I am confused, timelinewise.))

"Yes, you were born." Fizz exclaimed. "I came here pretty soon after it happened, and you definitely were born for that."
"Ah. Didn't know how long it happened before you came around." Sarah replied. "I know Naughtylust was wandering for a long time before he finally showed up."

Ask Fizz

03-29-2013

"Well... there's wasn't any reason to stay down there... Whoever did this was thorough - he didn't leave anything, other then my trident. I went back a few times now, and I couldn't find anything else."

Ask Fortune

03-30-2013

"...no comment on Naughtylust? Wow, you must be sad." Sarah said, hugging Fizz a little. "Sorry."

Ask Fizz

03-31-2013

((Wait. Is that someone/thing I'm supposed to know? I'm not the old Fizz...
I feel like I have catching up to do. ))