Judge Selection - Lucian, the Purifier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

07-09-2013

PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE ZERO EXTENSIONS FOR ANY REASON DURING THIS AUDITION PROCESS.

Well well, time to get things started for our newest face of the League.

As per the guidelines I created here (if you haven't read it yet, I suggest you do), judges will need to be selected for the upcoming Lucian Champion Auditions. This thread will be for selecting judges that will preside over the auditions in the case that the community votes alone can not select a clear and valid winner of the competition. Judges will also run the auditions and set forth the means by which the people auditioning will present their portrayal of Lucian.

In this thread, people will make suggestions for, and or offer their services as, judges. Once we have a list of Judge Candidates, another thread will be made with a Public Poll so that votes can be cast to select judges. No less than 3, and no more than 5 judges will be selected. Each person is allowed 2 votes. One primary, and one secondary. NO MULTIPLE VOTES WILL BE ALLOWED. That counts for smurfs too, folks...seriously.

Regardless, please toss up your selections, or offer your services, here.

NOTE: Remember that being a judge is based on your ability to judge who can most accurately portray the personality of the champion in question based upon their canon Riot Lore. It isn't necessarily about writing ability of the applicants, but the personality they will portray to the community. Keep this in mind before you decide to nominate yourself or others.

Addendum: It has come to my attention that people are learning who owns the Champion Smurfs before they have a chance to post their auditions. I would ask ANYONE who wants to audition for Lucian to PLEASE KEEP YOUR INTEREST A SECRET, AND TO NOT TELL ANYONE WHO YOU ARE, EVEN HINTS. This is to eliminate favoritism and bias in the voting process, and will make everything much more fair. Thank you in advance! In addition, refrain from RPing on the client as Lucian until AFTER the auditions are over.

Judge Candidates
Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz"
Shandora/Tybresa
AskKarthus
Ask the Tempest
Ask Mr Zed
Changeling
Katárina
ThisBeHammdog
"Ask Talon"

Ryugi Kazamaru

07-09-2013

As always I'm tossing my hat into the ring. I would have put Tybie in, but since she's been busy and taking a break, I didn't want to assume.

Tybresa

07-09-2013

From underneath a moving pile of paperwork, the Steward's hand shots out dramatically, holding a small, purple slip of paper where a single word was written - but from the distance, it was hard to tell what. The mound of paper shuddered ominously as Tybresa would desperately claw at the floor, trying to pull herself out of the gaping void of paperwork that was sucking her entire being and make her way towards the Judging Goblet instead. Strenuously slow, she would inch closer and closer to the Goblet, until, finally her hand was right above it, clutching the bit of paper between her fingers ... until she let go of it, letting it daintily float within the goblet, before it was consumed by the blue flames.

Her eyes widened in a brief moment of honor as she whispered out.
Forever serving, never faltering.

Her scream would soon fill the air as she was sucked back into the ever-growing mass of paperwork, which also contained spam and junk mail like cheap offers for elo-boosting or helping some homeless Shurimani prince recover his family Heirloom from the Freljordian Banking accounts.

(( *dramatically signs up for this*

Cookies to the person who spots the reference. ))

AskKarthus

07-09-2013

I have time to spare, so I'll throw my hat in.

Ryugi Kazamaru

07-09-2013

Added!

Ask the Tempest

07-09-2013

My hat is on fire and in this ring.
No really its on fire.
Get a bucket.

AskKarthus

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
My hat is on fire and in this ring.
No really its on fire.
Get a bucket.
*Puts fire out.*

FilFire

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
*Puts fire out.*
*Hits Kennen with bucket*

Ask the Tempest

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
*Hits Kennen with bucket*
Hey thanks man, I appreciate it.

FilFire

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Hey thanks man, I appreciate it.
Any time, my short furry victim, any time.