Purchasing interface idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CDSkywalker

01-15-2013

Had an idea come to me today when I was playing some games, and I am not sure if this has been thought of before but, do you ever find yourself playing a champion that all or most of the items you might use aren't on the front page of recommended items and you have to go searching for all of them or typing in the item names to find them?

Don't get me wrong, I love the new purchasing window, it's nice and sleek, and a lot of the times a majority of the items I need are on the front page, and other times not so much.

So would it be possible maybe that we could have (sort of like mastery pages) tabs on the purchasing window for particular champions that you have saved that saves all the items that you like to use for that champion, and maybe you would start with 2 or 3 and have to maybe buy more with IP or RP?

Like I said not sure if this has been mentioned or thought of before, but let me know what you think?

Demon Sorrow

01-16-2013

Like presets for builds for champions you save? That seems like an interesting and helpful idea

Karatetoes

01-16-2013

I believe THIS is what your looking for