Digi Throwdown WIP - Support 101

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannySheep

01-15-2013

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps4dc8d4a5.png

With all these new items, support needs to step up its game and work out some new strategies!

still majorly in the wip stage :3
the red is the base sketch, black is the final sketch and then ontop of that will be inking and coloring @___@

janna is holding mikael's crucible, soraka has shard of true ice on her back and leona has runic bulwark on her back
on the table will be a sightstone and ruby sightstone and a flask~ in the bg theres the banner of command!

snoochipoochi

01-15-2013

Here ya go, here are some changes i would make. One of the big issues of putting the table in the front and the character in the back is that i lacks perspective and make it difficult to make a good composition, so i moved the characters around a bit and added a little humor in the background =) take what you want from my scribbles. And good luck! i can't wait to see what craziness you come up with.

DannySheep

01-16-2013

thank you so much!!!
:'D

marshymell0

02-04-2013

I think you have the most creative idea so far that I have seen - maybe it is my bias to supports. It looks very promising.

Dragonsama

02-04-2013

Its true supports are more dominating this season, so I believe you have a good idea going on here! Good luck on the rest of your progress.

Winestain

02-05-2013

you should mix their bone structure up a bit, they all have the same face

reallyslowloader

02-05-2013

I love version 1