Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi Throwdown WIP - Support 101

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannySheep

01-15-2013

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps4dc8d4a5.png (http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh129/Amaiboukyaku/helloiamapoop_zps4dc8d4a5.png)

With all these new items, support needs to step up its game and work out some new strategies!

still majorly in the wip stage :3
the red is the base sketch, black is the final sketch and then ontop of that will be inking and coloring @___@

janna is holding mikael's crucible, soraka has shard of true ice on her back and leona has runic bulwark on her back
on the table will be a sightstone and ruby sightstone and a flask~ in the bg theres the banner of command!

snoochipoochi

01-15-2013

Here ya go, here are some changes i would make. One of the big issues of putting the table in the front and the character in the back is that i lacks perspective and make it difficult to make a good composition, so i moved the characters around a bit and added a little humor in the background =) take what you want from my scribbles. And good luck! i can't wait to see what craziness you come up with.

DannySheep

01-16-2013

thank you so much!!!
:'D

marshymell0

02-04-2013

I think you have the most creative idea so far that I have seen - maybe it is my bias to supports. It looks very promising.

Dragonsama

02-04-2013

Its true supports are more dominating this season, so I believe you have a good idea going on here! Good luck on the rest of your progress.

Winestain

02-05-2013

you should mix their bone structure up a bit, they all have the same face

reallyslowloader

02-05-2013

I love version 1