Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairyCharmed

01-15-2013

Oh wow, now I got even more of a dilemma e.e Buy Leona after trying a bit more with her, or get some other champs (namely Shen, as he's on sale and he seems cool, or Rammus, since I've tried him the last time he was on free and I think I get the hang of him)
...well, yaaaay Riot, thanks for the perma-reductions ^.^
Many, many, MANY months later, it'll be Zyra's turn to get reduced, and I'll be happy ^^;

Odegrar

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeweed View Post
this is really cool, thanks.

are there any plans to reduce the price of the Champions Bundle since all the champs in it now cost less RP?

it would also be great to see some new bundles, or to be able to make our own bundle. I feel like if you are going to spend 20-25 bucks you should be able to get a lot of champs at once.

I second this. There should be a bundle with some of the newer champions.

Excalicur7

01-15-2013

Very Nice !!!

RefOshikuruDemon

01-15-2013

oh god.... time to see noobs playing one of the most beast champs of all time.... Udyr......

RefOshikuruDemon

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAge View Post
Ooh, leona price reduction O.o might have to wait for that one, i need a few more strong support champions.

Any word on if other not-6300 IP champion reductions will occur with the 2nd and 3rd champ releases of 2013? You list Udyr for the next one, but none for the rest. Are they just undecided as of right now, or not happening?
undecided.

Grammatizator

01-15-2013

7800 first week. meh. people better boycott thresh the first week this is downright darius

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Good call Hippalus.Already saying the champion that are getting the price reducion help alot.I liked that.

xMkingx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Damnit

I JUST bought leona.

hartar

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammatizator View Post
7800 first week. meh. people better boycott thresh the first week this is downright darius
To be honest i like that.It is good for Riot and it is good for the player.For Riot that prob will make people buy more the bundle.For the players it will prevent people to buy by impulse.

ZzRadio

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreaddict View Post
Feels like its more "We're gonna reduce the price of all the champions you already own". Gee thanks ;_;
Silence ungrateful one.