Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiecorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

So... I bought Yorick yesterday... does that mean that I have no hope of getting a refund?
If not, that would be awesome,
but if so, then I guess that is just really bad luck lol

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-15-2013

Awesome way to get newer players into the game by reducing the cost to "catch 'em all," but at the same time it is kind of screwing people who already own all Champions by increasing the IP cost of the newest Champion for a week... =/

I understand the rational behind it -- give people who pay RP a chance to play the Champion they just bought for the first week -- but couldn't that also be said for anyone who purchases it with IP too? Wish there was something for the players who already have everything.

RageAge

01-15-2013

Ooh, leona price reduction O.o might have to wait for that one, i need a few more strong support champions.

Any word on if other not-6300 IP champion reductions will occur with the 2nd and 3rd champ releases of 2013? You list Udyr for the next one, but none for the rest. Are they just undecided as of right now, or not happening?

FlynnOFlenniken

01-15-2013

I've been saving for Leona since her last free week, and I'm finally about 300 ip away from the 6300 needed to buy her. I reeeeeally want to buy her now, but ip takes so long to obtain I should probably spend it efficiently...

At least I have this new free week to tie me over! Lucky!

Zerglinator

01-15-2013

The question is: will we actually see more Udyr?

wee little panda

01-15-2013

man i just boughr leona :[

Vulking

01-15-2013

How an unfortunate batch for me, I own all of them but Yorick and I still have no desire of getting him.

cmeks

01-15-2013

love these IP reductions!!!

Beanjerman

01-15-2013

Hippalus,

If i bought wukong last week with IP, will I be getting the price change's difference refunded to my account? Should I file a ticket to player support?

BasedGo

01-15-2013

Udyr worth 1350 !

12345612 ... 25