Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Price Reduction Schedule

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food Poisoning

01-16-2013

i'm sparticus

Fudge Dragon

01-16-2013

I wanted to buy Leona... I kinda wish they didn't tell us this. It would have been nice to get a surprise refund.

brownmagic2999

01-16-2013

when are they going to introduce more 450ip champs?

Belphogor

01-16-2013

WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME. This is a great price reduction, but I had bought Yorick 2 days before this. 1500 ip gone )=

Draaaaaaavén

01-16-2013

Quote:
Belphogor:
WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME. This is a great price reduction, but I had bought Yorick 2 days before this. 1500 ip gone )=

You'll likely get a refund for the IP difference. If not, you can open up a ticket and get it through there, though you may need a screenshot, I'm not sure.

vKemikal

01-16-2013

Yayyy, Now all I'm waiting for is Elise to go on sale

Lvl 8 Psyduck

01-16-2013

I own all of these sadly lol

Creepy4

01-16-2013

Nice! I've been wanting Wukong for a long time now, and I still need Leona too. Nice to see they'll both be a fair bit cheaper to save for.

Onelastfrost

01-16-2013

Ok, we don't get refunded because we are aware of this, but can there please be reminders with champion realeases and of course in advance of realease of said new champs? We don't someone to buy a champ, then find out later that the update that reduces the price is coming soon.

Kevzy

01-16-2013

Yorick FTW