Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cratossss

Recruiter

01-15-2013

can u lower the price for trundle and kha' Zik please

sudoscientist

01-15-2013

As things age, they depreciate in value. This applies to everything, be it a champion, a game, a computer, a car, or a house. You don't get to demand a refund weeks/months/years later just because you paid full price knowing full well that eventually it would be cheaper.

And if you bought the champ in the last two weeks, you're guaranteed a refund. Otherwise, you've probably gotten your fair use out of them by now (and if you haven't played them anyway, then why are you complaining? The entire price is wasted in that case, and the small cost difference is irrelevant.)

EDIT: For those of you saying you hate price reductions, think of someone other than yourself. All it means is that new players may have a slightly easier time acquiring somewhat older champions. If it matters that much to you, why not just never buy anyone until after they go through one or two or three price reductions?

MicKretz

01-15-2013

yay def buying me some udyr

AngryGyarados

01-15-2013

Thanks Riot! I really liked playing Udyr in free week and I'll enjoy playing him for a cheaper price!

Happy CIVL tech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

why udyr why

Reckonssoul

01-16-2013

No offense to those who want to get Udyr,but just don't get why he is on the list,based on the rule,he is not the olddest 3150,and he's not the easiest one or the toughest(not sure what means by the level of ease they said),I maybe overthinking,but it really make me confused..

Oz SammyD X

01-16-2013

lmao i was saving up for Yorick and they decide to lower the price, right now ive got 4.9k ip, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! xD

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

This thread, or some similar announcement, needs to be stickied.

plesedonthateme

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Would we possibly get some of our ip back if we already bought one of the champions and they're prices were reduced?

xXLove YaoXx

01-16-2013

leona 6300 to 4800!!! omg yes