Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingKazuma2

01-15-2013

Thank you Riot!
You Rock!

HayabusaZero

01-15-2013

I am waiting for Leona IP price reduction. I just need to wait a month to get her (since 1st new champ should come to Live very soon, then its just 3 weeks left).

wicked55

01-15-2013

Dammit not my main, wukong,but im really happy for yorick.

Xergxilla

01-15-2013

Wait. Let me get this straight. If we already own the champion, we're not going to get IP back? Am I reading that right?

Mayhem Man

01-15-2013

Now I feel old... I remember buying Yorick week 1. :P

Mayhem Man

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xergxilla View Post
Wait. Let me get this straight. If we already own the champion, we're not going to get IP back? Am I reading that right?
If you buy a tv at the store and the price is cut by half a couple weeks later, do you expect them to give you the difference of your money back? If you do, you are a fool.

DreadSmite

01-15-2013

975 RP for 6300 IP Champions, but 790 for Half of 6300? (3150) Why don't you just half the price of 975?

Xergxilla

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Man View Post
If you buy a tv at the store and the price is cut by half a couple weeks later, do you expect them to give you the difference of your money back? If you do, you are a fool.
That may be true, but I believe that the older champion price reductions refunded the part of the cost of the reduced price (I may be misinformed) and this is a virtual currency. It could be easily redistributed. Whatever the case, I don't mind, it would just be preferable if I got 1500 IP.

MaxTwinkledoodle

01-15-2013

How come I never got refunded rp/ip for the other champions that had a price reduction??

Xela Syab

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Man View Post
Actually did that with a camera for black friday, bought it a week ago then returned, bought it again at half price.