Atma's is very weak right now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

01-15-2013

Nuff said. Even if you buy a Warmogs AND a Frozen Mallet, it would be better to grab a Cleaver over an Atma's. Do the math. Too Stronk

James Is Me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Explain more please to help the rest of us understand.

Dthehunter

01-15-2013

Atma's is 700g cheaper, so yea BC would obviously be better. However, Atma's was designed for tanks and high hp bruisers who need survivability and damage. They both work well with different builds on different champions.

ChampStat

01-15-2013

Also, Crit.

ROOOOOAST

01-15-2013

The problem with atma : cost like what, 2,3k, so u dont have a lot of stat, and on a lot of tank/bruiser the crit is wasted so thats another 800 gold less in usedul tank/bruiser stat.

L33tT4rd

01-15-2013

At least it builds from Avarice Blade now.

67chrome

01-15-2013

It scales better into late game than a wide range of other items just due to the health gains you can get from levels and items though. If Atma's could compete with other items for the first 3-4 slots Atma's would always get picked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOOOOAST View Post
The problem with atma : cost like what, 2,3k, so u dont have a lot of stat, and on a lot of tank/bruiser the crit is wasted so thats another 800 gold less in usedul tank/bruiser stat.
Just because several AD Casters happen to be bruisers doesn't mean all bruisers are AD Casters. A wide range of Bruisers utalize auto-attacks enough that critical strike chance is cost-effecient on them. A wide range of Bruisers operate like Irelia, Olaf, and Xin Zhao were they have a lot of incentives to keep auto-attacking. And even when it comes to AD Casters Garen's spin can critically strike and Riven stacks so much AD they're useful on her regardless of the fact she's casting abilities half the time.

ROOOOOAST

01-15-2013

I would consider atma if I am playing gp or I have more than 4k hp, or i get like a tri in my build, so i can finsih my build with an IE.