Ap nidalee really op dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dxG Skumbagz

01-16-2013

Nid is NOT op. She has to be played well to be effective vs good players that know how to dodge well. If i expect you to anticipate my dodge, i either dont dodge or go the other direction or w/e. I see people having trouble with Lux but when i go face the same lux i just outplay her badly basically EVERY GAME . Especially if u play those heroes its much easier for you to face them cuz u know how they work. You know when they usually use their spell and the max range etc. People that have trouble with lux or heroes of the likes obviously haven't played them as mains or are just bad in general and need to improve. OH and btw, Her traps are more annoying to me tbh. I don't pay attention to them as much when i should cuz being a squishy AP they tend to hurt if i hit more than one of them.

dxG Skumbagz

01-16-2013

Who would downvote that? Nid is only a strong pick if the player is good enough to make her worth it or the team comp works with her. Besides, the only reason why i ever get hit with her spears is when im distracted or focusing on something else , or the nid is just soo bad at spears that i actually get hit.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

With the eve nerf nidalee will become the new 100% ban for that spot.

Stark Midnight

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraogg View Post
With the eve nerf nidalee will become the new 100% ban for that spot.
lol thats a bad joke, if someone i knew banned nidalee in draft i would slap them upside the head.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
lol thats a bad joke, if someone i knew banned nidalee in draft i would slap them upside the head.
You get draft ques to pop. So what you think goes out the window.

smXho

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
Who would downvote that? Nid is only a strong pick if the player is good enough to make her worth it or the team comp works with her. Besides, the only reason why i ever get hit with her spears is when im distracted or focusing on something else , or the nid is just soo bad at spears that i actually get hit.
your words are rather unreliable after the kass instance, and at your elo, i am not suprised you get hit by spears and then come to cry about it or make it sound like its not your fault

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3000125

Infirc

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
Your low elo, at high elos people know how to dodge spears.
Nid has been sued by the DD teams for a while now (past two tournaments) that should teell yolou something, Either they're trolling or she's actually viable and they build comps around her. i'm more inclined to the second but knowing our high elos the first possibility is alwaysa possibility xD.

Bma

01-16-2013

All I remember is that ~2 tournaments ago I said to buddharice 'yo why does no one run nidalee she seems op'.

I get a 'meh' and then next tournament.....

wingstreet

01-16-2013

nid isn't op. she is stupid annoying when you have someone good playing her though. don't even think about safely pushing cs top with a nid around. it's more idiots not knowing how to play vs her. 1 stun and she is done pretty much. i prefer AD nid tbh. sure, she is hard to catch and has a noticeable high dmg skillshot but if u can dodge her spears and have your eyes open so u see her traps then she is really not a hard champ to fight. she really tests map awareness.

HaIfhearted

01-16-2013

The past few tournies, whenever Nidalee has been unbanned, she has been first-picked by pretty much all of the top teams, especially when they are playing against each other.

Hell, shes even caught a few bans, too.

That's a bit too much to be trolling.