Facts behind the Tribunal (A Guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
I appreciate the work there Pyrenees. Though, I tend to lean on Fudouri's maths. He's done some good analytical data runs before on some of the best (non-trade secret) information.
I think we both have a deep appreciation of Fudouri's contributions. His are quite different than mine. He is able to gain access to information that I cannot, I am a old man and the interwebs is consfusing ).

On another note ... NO TRIBUNAL CASES TODAY??? Its the end of the world!!! I was top 120!!!!

slayersamelia

01-22-2013

Hey GP great to see your new guide going well!

Haven't been on the Tribunal for a while, as I've been trying to decide how to handle the people I tend to game with (mostly acquaintances of a friend) and finally as of last night decided to knock them on the head.

Problem has been mostly down to attitude, but happens mostly on mumble as opposed to in game text (otherwise frankly I would be reporting them every game...). Generally very negative experiences, high proportion of giving up mid game and going afk, constantly complaining about opponents being "fed" etc. raging and provoking opponents and any random people we get to fill missing slots... In fact there's always plenty of blame to hand out to everyone but themselves... There's also been cases where they've used the "N" word etc. I'm sure they think it's all in good humour, but frankly I punish use of the "N" word when I do Tribunal as I disagree to there being any humour behind it.

So I've been conflicted as I've basically been playing with guys I'd "Punish" in game and I felt doing Tribunal would be a bit hypocritical of me. It'd even gotten to the point where I was staying silent in game and on mumble... not even typing my usual "gl hf everyone" as I was just hoping to get through a game without it falling apart at the seams.

As of last night though, after another three games of constant complaining and some drama-queenery on their part again, I decided enough is enough and have decided to do solo queue again instead and ditch them. Honestly, it has to say something if I'd rather play with random people than friend/acquaintances!

So if you see me about GP, hit me up for a game!

Great Pyrenees

01-22-2013

Hi Velore i know exactly how you feel. I think you made the right decision tho. And with the canges coming to Elo progression I think everything is going to work out great. I have been playing a lot of EQ lately but I still play at least 1 game of LoL a day ) and of course i do my 20 cases ... when I can )

Gimpyloser

01-23-2013

Really love this

YueienGato

01-23-2013

Can someone find / add the comment Lyte made about the average tribunal reports against the average tribunal judge? I remember it was something like it was being significantly lower than the majority of the average LoL players.

Thanks.

Great Pyrenees

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Can someone find / add the comment Lyte made about the average tribunal reports against the average tribunal judge? I remember it was something like it was being significantly lower than the majority of the average LoL players.

Thanks.
I read Lyte's comment a while ago but it didnt have a % so I dismissed it. I could not find it today but this is what he said "in fact judges tend to be amongst the most positive members of the LoL community".

I would imagine Judges get reported in about 1% of their games played based on recent comments by WookieeCookie.

Great Pyrenees

01-24-2013

Today I added a new section from a great comment by Lyte. Basically the tribunal runs a 20% pardon rate.

GIANT TROLL

01-25-2013

This pile of **** is obviously a RlOT lackey trying to trick us into believing the pile of **** system called "tribunal" actually works. Anyone who believes this is 12 yrs old or just plain stupid...

Grubass

03-11-2013

This is the Spam & Virus Firewall at mxrg.riotgames.com.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<Lyte@Riotgames.com>: host 10.200.1.116[10.200.1.116] said: 530 5.7.1 Client
was not authenticated (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; Lyte@Riotgames.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Spam-&-Virus-Firewall; host 10.200.1.116[10.200.1.116] said:
530 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Lyte doesn't take the emails anyway dont bother trying lol

Lyte if your reading this check out this thread and please give your opinion good or bad: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3211458

Koraq

03-27-2013

Why is this not permabumped?

I'm glad my google search stumbled over this.

EDIT: Just now noticed this wasn't posted in GD, should have looked at that first.