Sort out Reports.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NuBBisH

01-15-2013

This is the 5th time in 2 days I have met, well, a bad negative attitude player and also have a potty mouth. Is riot actually doing something about people being reported? I have reported him 4/5 games we played, and also, he is saying he dont care since riot dont really do anything about reports and if bans are made, he can just make a new account. Just an enquiry..since i have the bad luck of meeting him 5 times in 2 days.thanks.

Boagster

01-15-2013

They do, but it's not swift action. It takes some amount of time for the system to build a case against a player before sending them to Tribunal. Also, note, that multiple reports coming from the same player concerning one specific player are weighted less than multiple reports coming from multiple players, to help avoid the possibility of griefing using the report system.

Remember, there are 32+ million players of League of Legends. Even with only 1.5% of the player-base ending up in the Tribunal (a statistic Riot themselves have mentioned, assuming I recall it correctly), that's 480,000 players to handle.

PogoPogoPogoPogo