Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
As Executioners Calling is now, its many things it shouldnt be.
and it doesnt do its job correctly.
Currently it has a good build path but it is lacking in stats and interesting uses, with my following example i have changed how the item is built and one of its passives to give more options for why the item could be picked up.
+15% Critical Chance
+12% Life Steal Unique Passive - Executioners Mark: Your basic attacks against enemy champions deal an additional 8 magic damage per second for 5 seconds(Executioners Mark interrupts Recalling) Unique Passive: Your basic attacks apply Grevious Wounds on enemy champion for 1.5 seconds.
Now obviously this version would require playtesting and tweaking because the role of this item has been changed.
It gained a couple of unique uses with this changes:
- Can be rushed to harrass the enemy laner to recall away from their tower and xp.
- Provides the user with the means to increase their comparitive sustain through grevious wounds and 12% lifesteal.
- Could possibly be picked up by an unconventional support(Ashe, Lee Sin for harrass and sustain.
This items trade offs however are:
- It takes up an item slot so the user has to give up some AD, Crit, AS or Defense.
- Rushing this item means you dont get the full benefit of Avarice Blade.
- Farming under the enemy tower could become more difficult as the DoT triggers the tower.