Yes or No

Yes 2 22.22%
No 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

{Petetition} Auto Honor System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit of Truth

12-14-2012

I Feel as a League of Legends player we should Implement a new *Auto Honor system*

Purpose: Automatically gives honor to those who reach a Positive K/D ratio of 10+ (10 kills and 5 or less deaths)
this will give the tru skill and team players a good ELO rep, aswell as respect in the League of Legends community.

ACGIFT

12-14-2012

This would also invariably punish good supports, (who'd go something like 0/2/37) and reward the un-focused tanky DPSes and assassins who swept in and stole all the kills.

In short, it'd encourage kill-stealing.

We already have a system that automatically works to account for a player's skill: it's called Elo. A great player is NOT going to win all their games; real-world example: the Falcons and Texans represent the best of the NFL right now, and both have 2 losses to their 11 victories. However, if a player is genuinely good, all those matches that are "filled with scrubs on their team" will be balanced out by games where they get carried by everyone else... And a good number of games where they'll actually make their mark. Result? They'll win most of their games, and their Elo will go up.

Azorre

01-14-2013

Having a positive KDA does not mean you were honorable, I've seen many summoners who were terrible ragers, none-the-less they were solid players and had a good KDA. It is also entirely possible to have a good KDA and never help the team when you ought to. Good play is not equivalent to honorable play with the exception of teamwork, and even assists are not a perfect indication of teamwork. You could be present for a skirmish at a time when you may have been better served pushing a lane, I feel like this is the reason that honor is left to player judgement. I also would not give a teamwork honor to someone who was raging a lot even if they did actually work with the team even if reporting them wouldn't cancel the honor, and even in situations I wouldn't want to report them but didn't feel like their attitude was good.

P.S. you spelled petition wrong

crazyStich

01-15-2013

i have looked for away to change the ribbon i have, i want the team work, the green ribbon but i got the honorable player one by one more then the team work, now i have more team work then honor and i want to change the ribbon to the green one instead of the red one. anyone know how to do that??