Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is going on with my account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bryjow123

01-14-2013

The account I'm logged into atm (it was logged in already on the website before this started happening) won't let me log into it from the client. I wasn't able to recover it via email, and attempting to change my pass or email on the website saying that my old password was incorrect.

Thinking I was hacked, I checked my match history on an alternate, but my account won't even show up in the summoner search on the client!

I'm extremely worried for my account: I've put in $100 into it already, and don't want to lose that investment. I've sent in a support with Riot, is there anything else I can do?

EDIT: Also why is it that my account won't show up in the summoner search?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rooster DWSF

01-14-2013

Quote:
bryjow123:
The account I'm logged into atm (it was logged in already on the website before this started happening) won't let me log into it from the client. I wasn't able to recover it via email, and attempting to change my pass or email on the website saying that my old password was incorrect.

Thinking I was hacked, I checked my match history on an alternate, but my account won't even show up in the summoner search on the client!

I'm extremely worried for my account: I've put in $100 into it already, and don't want to lose that investment. I've sent in a support with Riot, is there anything else I can do?

EDIT: Also why is it that my account won't show up in the summoner search?

These questions are only able to be answered by the developers. IE: support. Unless someone comes across this that has had the same issue. But generally you will hear back within 24 hours not sure if they have 24/7 technical support so it will usually be the next working day they even get to read the support ticket.

Did you happen to forget your password?

Also you log in to the client the same way you log into the website. So you might need to reinstall or fix the download of the client. But I would not do anything until Riot tells you to do so. Or you can and maybe all that was needed was just a new install of the client. But I would just wait until Riot support tells me something. In the mean time try creating a new account since sign up and the game is free.