LinkedUpGaming's Valentine Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUG SlainFox

01-14-2013

This is our second tourney of the new year. Here is our FaceBook to get in touch with us.
http://www.facebook.com/LinkedUpGaming

Tourney Rules

All participants must do the following:

1. Like our Facebook and Sign-up via Event Page

2. Add LUG Spartan, Slainfox and KirkTheJerk to your friends for assistance on LOL

3. Post your IGN exactly as it is so we can find you when entering

4. You may also follow on twitter to recieve updates there as well

Submitting Proof:

1. Screen Shot of the Stats Screen

2. Both Players AGREE to relay information to a LUG moderator (This means one member from each team)

3. Have a LOL Replay acct (just register for it) and submit. Let a moderator know when it is submitted and that person will review the replay

Time and No Shows:

1. Tourney will begin on Saturday 2/16 2:00pm EST and ends Sunday 2/17 10:45pm. If you cannot keep those days free, we suggest not to enter.

2. Semi-Finals and on will be streamed via www.Twitch.tv/LUG_Tournaments at 3pm on Sunday.

3. It is your responsibility to find your opponent and complete your match. Contact us only if match has concluded or there is a No Show. Chatting with us is fine too, just be aware that we may not answer right away.

4. We will continue to move on with the tourney if there are no shows. The event will be strictly held in a 7 hour time frame on Saturday. 2pm-4:30pm (End of first Bracket) 4:30pm-5:30pm (End of second) 5:30pm-6:30pm (End of third) 6:30pm-7:30pm (End of fourth) 7:30pm-8:30pm (End of Quarters).

5. At 3pm on Saturday if there happens to be no-shows we will be taking people from our waiting list and plugging them in from the top to the bottom of the bracket.

6. During Sunday, all matches will be within hour increments unless matches spill over. If an opponent does not show up within a 10min after the scheduled match, that will be considered a forfiet and we will move on.

7. We are here to try to support you as we can, but certain guidelines must be maintained. Contact us if you have an issue and stay current with any updates we will be having.

8. Brackets will be posted as soon as we get our 128. We are also taking extra players to place on a waiting list in case we have no shows during the first bracket. Subs will enter at 3pm if the scheduled hasn't appeared.

Winnings:

This a 128 contestant tournament.
$50 RP for First Place
$30 RP for Second Place
$20 RP for Third Place
$10 RP for Fourth Place

Match Rules:

1. This is a 7 ban Blind Pick solo match on Twisted Treeline. (Higher seed gets first ban : 1-2-2-2-2-2-2-1) Will be done prior to match.

2. To win, you must achieve Three Kills or destroy an Inhib (Not Inhib Tower).

3. You may roam as you please on the map.

4. Banned Items: Blade Of The Ruined King, Banner Of Command and Grez's Spectral Lantern

5. Banned Summoner Spells: Barrier and Teleport

6. All matches will be a best 2 out of 3 except the Finals which will be a best 3 out of 5. The Semi-Finals on will be streamed in order from top of the bracket to the bottom.

*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN SOME AWESOME MATCHES!!!*

LUG SlainFox

01-15-2013

8 Spots are gone so far.

LUG SlainFox

01-15-2013

Get your spot before it is to late!

LUG SlainFox

01-16-2013

12 Spots taken!

Draktok

01-16-2013

why is banner of command banned?

Also with Grez's banned, does that also mean light bringer is banned?

I guess i don't know why anything is banned period outside of your personal balance preference

LUG SlainFox

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
why is banner of command banned?

Also with Grez's banned, does that also mean light bringer is banned?

I guess i don't know why anything is banned period outside of your personal balance preference
Hi Draktok,
These are banned because of overall consumption from our last tournies that we ran. Some of these items can make a huge difference in a match. We also listen to our participants and they have said these items are pretty OP lol.

Draktok

01-16-2013

Yeah but banner of command?

LUG SlainFox

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
Yeah but banner of command?
Hi Draktok,

From what we heard banner of command Heimer's are OP.

LUG SlainFox

01-17-2013

Tourney is one month away.

Fanderey

01-17-2013

I didn't understand the title because I forgot that "rumble" is a word, and not just a champion (time for bed I think).

+1 for creating a tournament though