"inFe eD's Delicious Tears".. wut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

01-14-2013

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to seriously ask about that...

inFe eD

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
InFe eD is a minion that spawns sometimes on high elo games and gives a lot of gold to the enemy team.
This is Wawix's roundabout way of saying I'm always worth 500g because I go legendary every game. <3

Talith PA

01-15-2013

A 500g minion? Time to play Nunu.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Fuk dat Ima go smite.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

In Feed is Dominion's Goddess.

MMKH

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
InFe eD is a minion that spawns sometimes on high elo games and gives a lot of gold to the enemy team.
If he's a minion, does that mean we get to promote him? Time to build Banner of Command.

NamKim

01-15-2013

I find something wrong that two of my favorite Dom players, Nekrogen and InFe ed, are also the two players that gets made fun of the most...

I feel that if I ever reach high elo, I will be the third guy on the list...hopefully...unfortunately...

Stark Midnight

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I find something wrong that two of my favorite Dom players, Nekrogen and InFe ed, are also the two players that gets made fun of the most...

I feel that if I ever reach high elo, I will be the third guy on the list...hopefully...unfortunately...
Its not really by elo, its more about being active on dominatedominion tournaments. Theres tons of extremely high elo dom players who are not known due to no ranked games.

HaIfhearted

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
Theres tons of extremely high elo dom players who are not known due to no ranked games.
Actually, from my experience the number of extremely skilled solo queuers who haven't been claimed by a team is extremely low.

Pretty much everyone with skills is either already on a team, has no interest in the DD tourney, or has quit Dom for one reason or another.

NamKim

01-15-2013

HaIfhearted would be on my list...but he lacks the half of his heart to return my love. Therefore, he is not on my list as a consequence of that.

Which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing...