Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of legends download is downloading super slow!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feladreth

01-14-2013

I had to uninstall league because I was just having to many issues to continue playing. So I uninstalled it off my computer, now I am re-downloading it, the program is downloading at 31KBps max which is just horribly slow. Making the estimated time for the download to be finished is roughly 2-3days depending on the download rate. Does anyone know how to speed this up?

Thanks,

~Feladreth

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-14-2013

just bear with it. it takes along time to download. go do the dishes/laundry/ cook yourself a meal/ lift weights/ do a push up work out/ clean your room/house. go grocery shopping/ recycling. brush your teeth. any thing. it makes it go by faster. and you come back that much more amp'd up to play. sometimes whilst downloading though it freezes. so maybe check on it every one and a while. i found that browsing the internet while it is downloading, seems to slow it down but could be my imagination.

Feladreth

01-14-2013

Hahaha alright well I guess I will have to deal with it until it finishes but I really wish it was faster 3 days for a download sucks but I guess in the end it will be worth it.

Thanks for the list of things to do, I found it pretty funny.