Champs do more dmg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castyr Minion

01-14-2013

Does anyone else have a champion that is supposed to be "op" but when you play them they seem to do absolutly no damage?
is this something that happens to everyone or is it just me.

btw i have 2 Kass and Xin

Boagster

01-14-2013

Kassadin hasn't been considered OP for quite some time. As I understand it, he wasn't considered OP due to outrageous damage, but due to the amount of damage he could dish out combined with his crazy mobility and silence. He gave other AP Carries such a rough time due to this. The addition of Ahri no longer made him unique, which helped curb the notion that he was too mobile for a high-damage champion with CC.

Xin Zhao, honestly, has never seemed OP to me. I've never really understood it. I'm not saying he isn't strong, but I've always found that he could be handled.

There are, however, strong champion picks I am just atrocious with. Xin Zhao is one of them. Lee Sin is another. I am just a poor player with them. Everyone has their play styles, and as much as I want to be able to play Lee Sin, he just doesn't seem to fit mine.

Castyr Minion

01-14-2013

yea thats pretty much what im sayin

SubzeroKelvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Eve and Elise.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Xin Zhao suffers from Volibear-syndrome - in that he either gets ahead and stomps, or doesn't and become completely useless.

He doesn't have much play or counterplay. If he's ahead, you lose. If he's behind, you win. And it's practically impossible for him to catch up or fall behind once he's in one of those states.