Loading Screen Crashes help :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duques

01-14-2013

I recently switched to brighthouse networks and now when i try to play any game (even custom) it crashes in the loading screen.

I have a Ubee ddw2600 modem and a linksys e2500 router.

Before the switch everything worked fine but now everytime i try to join a game it crashes in loading screen after champ select. please help.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-15-2013

What happens when the game crashes?

Footoo

04-09-2013

This is the same thing that happened to me.. this is my post from another thread.

I recently moved, and Bright House came to my new place to install their service (10 mbps down and 1 mbps up). Internet related tasks and getting into league works great!

After champion select into about 70% (I've made it to 100% before) of summoning the game goes to desktop. The RIOT logo is still in my task bar; when I click it, it brings up league of legends home screen. I think the only difference is I try custom, so I don't get "Leaver", therefore it doesn't pop up with Reconnect.

I tried all the port forwarding on my "ubee" modem, and just recently tried my linksys router over wifi. Am I missing a firewall or more modem options?

PS: Also I tried the game Smite and it does the same. Sits at 'god' loading screen until it finally kicks me out..

Thank you

Footoo

04-11-2013

I found a fix for mine at least. I did a little more searching in my BH Ubee modem options. Under the Firewall tab I unchecked "Firewall Protection". Was able to log in and play as soon as I clicked Apply.

Hope this helps!