[Help][PvP.net]Constant Disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindexaoen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Thank you for taking the time to read this forum post. I am in need of assistance.
I have tried to find a solution to my issue, but have had no luck in finding anything that helped.
I'd rather repair the installation as a last resort.

My issue is that my PvP.net keeps disconnecting. My internet is completely stable, and I've checked my firewall to have League of Legends on the Exceptions list. I have turned off my AVG Security as well, and still have this pop up:

Connection Error
Connection time out: The request to the PVP.net server timed out.

I couldn't find anything in the forums that successfully aided this.
Swift help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Jello Puppeh

Recruiter

01-14-2013

The same thing keeps happening to me. It worked absolutely fine a day ago and now it attempts to reconnect every 3 minutes. And it's just frustrating.

tommyli225

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Same here.

Crimpy

01-15-2013

Also getting this problem.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-15-2013

NOS is looking into specific latency issues. Please post your info requested in this thread, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2846899

tommyli225

01-15-2013

Better keep this on top so that the supporting team knows we are having this problem.

Not sure if We(The people replied) are actually having the same problem or not. But my case is that

1.Everything is fine AFTER I start the game. The problem exists from "log-in" till "the end of Champ selection"

2."Connection Error Connection time out: The request to the PVP.net server timed out." appears frequently

3.Say I am in a rank game. Sometimes the champ selection seems to be stopped suddenly (everyone stops selecting / banning champs, the timer is still counting but even it becomes 0, nothing happens), but actually other people are still banning/selecting champs and I just cannot see anything. I cannot change spells, select/ban/trade champs and most of the time it says "retrieving data from server".

(Sorry for my bad English)