Team of 1500-1700 Looking for Top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDannehs

01-14-2013

This is the Fornicators, We are a team of 1500-1700 elo. We are in need of a top lane, who has common knowledge of the game and has plenty of experience against a variety of lanes.
If you would like to try out leave your In-game Name,age,and a short description of what experiences you have below or add me on Skype or In-game: Mcdannehs (Both same)

Bradykin

01-15-2013

Hi, I added you in-game. My name is Alex, I'm 17, and I would be in for trying out a team. I play mainly mid-top lane, and may be able to fill your position. My main toplaner is Elise, my main midlaner, well, changes every few weeks. Been playing since earlier in S2, at 1650 elo atm. Can mainly play on the weekends, during weekdays may be able to with prior informing. Pleasure to hearing from you.

FMFterdofUSN

01-17-2013

Lol. Dat team name. I'm 1500+
I PLAY top and mid.
Got to 1800 last season as mid.
Ign is the same.
ill be on tonight

Ozbirta

01-17-2013

1700+ top lane main, play every champ, with ranked wins on 100+ champs while over 1500. I play on a team already, we have won two small tournaments (10-30 teams), but we don't play together on a daily basis. Wouldn't mind getting a few games in on another team.