[RIOT RED NEEDED] WTF IS THIS BULL $200 Stolen and NO Answer!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

riot has to save the cvc. there is no keylogger on my pc at all... and be more careful? areu trolling dude? i appreciate your free bumps to the top but im looking for a riot employee.. not a robot or a forum flamer.. thanks

And yes.. i personally do not own my own bank account and i used my parents card ONE TIME for 10$ worth of rp just to try it out.. now everything has been changed.. And if i cant get my money back from riot i just have to press charges =\

PoundPinkDaily

01-14-2013

HAHA press charges? Good luck with that. Any legitimate website on the internet, aka League of Legends / Riot Games, would never save the CVC code.

Also here's some advice as to the best way to handle the situation. Riot has no access to your bank account and will not refund you, their Terms of Use guard them against anything you could possibly charge them with. If you really want your money back you should call your bank and report it as fraud, which if what you are saying is true, it is fraud.

Javacup

01-14-2013

Contacting his bank first would have made too much sense, a long drawn out forum rant with blind accusations is the better idea.

UncleGeorge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Ask your parent to call their bank and to ask what they can do (Riot won't be able to help you with that and the quicker you inform the bank the more chance you have to get that money back/stop the transaction), also, get a proper anti-virus, because no, they're not saving the CVC code, they save your password, but they don't save your CVC, that's the whole point of the CVC -_-.

So Vayne

01-15-2013

The cvc code IS saved.. type in the first number of the code.. 1-9 and it pops up.. try it.. it IS saved.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-15-2013

We don't need two of these threads, please direct any further conversation here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3002891