[RIOT RED NEEDED] WTF IS THIS BULL $200 Stolen and NO Answer!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

So now my accounts been hacked for 2 +days and not only have i not recieved my refund on my card from the hacker.. your also trying to tell me you cannot verify my info provided? i gave you ALL of the info necessary.. thats BULL**** .. ive been playing this game for years and my IP DOESNT CHANGE.. ITS NOT HARD.. LOOK AT THE IP DIFFERENCE AND THE FACT THAT I SENT A REQUEST AS SOON AS MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED.. THEN. 40 minutes later or so some fcker spend 200$ in rp on my parents card BECAUSE YOU SAVE THE INFO IN THERE!

I WANT AN ANSWER, COULD CARE LESS IF U VERIFY THE ACCOUNT IS MINE I JUST WANT MY PARENTS 200$ back!!!!!!!

PoundPinkDaily

01-14-2013

It's not Riot's problem that you lost $200 because you're a child and saved your credit card information online. There is always a risk in doing that, sorry but sometimes you lose.

cy@

So Vayne

01-14-2013

uhm no.. thats illegal.... its suppose to be safe.. and tbh i didnt even know it saved the info until it was too late...

Javacup

01-14-2013

I'm just curious, what does barraging the forums with new threads and replies do to help your cause?

PoundPinkDaily

01-14-2013

It doesn't save the 3-digit CVC code on the back of the card so you must've given up this information in another format. It's not Riot's responsibility to make sure your computer is safe of Trojans/Keyloggers or your personal stupidity.

The way that you type and blow up tells me that you are probably 15-16 years old and have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure Riot is having a good laugh at your poor grammar and attempt at getting money back for your negligence.

GG

PoundPinkDaily

01-14-2013

You should also probably be banned for your ranked stats, are you some sort of joke?

Javacup

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeox View Post
It doesn't save the 3-digit CVC code on the back of the card so you must've given up this information in another format. It's not Riot's responsibility to make sure your computer is safe of Trojans/Keyloggers or your personal stupidity.

The way that you type and blow up tells me that you are probably 15-16 years old and have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure Riot is having a good laugh at your poor grammar and attempt at getting money back for your negligence.

GG
It doesn't save the CVC? Good catch, didn't have any of my payment saved so I couldn't check all of it.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

It does too save the CVC otherwise it wouldnt be possible... I have no trojans /keyloggers and u ****ing flamers go elsewhere.. im 24 actually. and thats irrelevant.. so is my grammar/ punctuation.. ALL of that is irrelevant.. Point being here that my account was hacked.. 200$ was stolen FROM my credit card that RIOT SAVES INFO ON.. yeah.

So Vayne

01-14-2013

also. seeing how the only time i purchased RP on that account was over 3-4 months ago.. and the account was just hacked this weekend.. a trojan/keylogger doesnt even make sense.. your telling me they have logs of everything i type for 3-5 months at a time or longer? .. get serious dude.. they accessed my account and the info is stored RIGHT IN THERE

PoundPinkDaily

01-14-2013

Riot doesn't save the CVC code, sucks to lose $200 but next time be more careful. There is not a chance that you are 24 and using your parents credit card like you said before.