Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Splat when playing 3v3 twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Discsvoz

01-14-2013

What is the problem on there why does it always do that bug splat when i play twisted treeline and when i play as kayle too that bug splat always appear what should i do to that? can any one help me.

Lhyanc

01-14-2013

Put in a support ticket. Although, they will tell you to reinstall LOL. When is it happening?

LegendAwaknd

01-15-2013

I seriously had to delete everything riot related on my computer and reinstall the game. I manually deleted my c folder and everything. That was the only thing that worked for me. The repair and all the "Bug splat" repair tips didn't work.

Lhyanc

01-15-2013

Quote:
LegendAwaknd:
I seriously had to delete everything riot related on my computer and reinstall the game. I manually deleted my c folder and everything. That was the only thing that worked for me. The repair and all the "Bug splat" repair tips didn't work.

Same.

Discsvoz

01-19-2013

Quote:
Lhyanc:
Same.

Ohh. Thanks for that i re'install it and it works normal now. thanks guys.

Terra Monsta

09-01-2013

i have reinstalled and used the repiar and it still crashes when it gets to the loading screen