Top junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theguythatyou210

01-14-2013

I really want to main jungle. I have played alot of jungle but I can't seem to get the hang of it. I can clear good I know where to ward. But idk who to play. My best are darius and amumu. I need some easy high tier junglers. I don't like warwick so dont say derp pick warwick he easy.

LoudFootSteps

01-14-2013

High-tier junglers? Amumu, Vi, Trundle, and Lee Sin come into my mind.

BK Ambientz

01-14-2013

The same ones that have always been. Only ones who have fallen off slightly are Alistar due to clear times etc, but even then his ganks are amazing.

Amumu, Malphite, Lee-sin, Shaco (can stomp low elo). Nunu is a good counter jungler. Hecarim ganks are good, with a decent clear time.

mohblood

01-14-2013

skarner,malphite,jarvan,nocturne,zed,jax,panth(but needs runes),diana,khazix,rengar,chogath,nunu(very easy and very good in ganks),and shen alot of heroes actually r good but the most important is how to jungle and gank with em (try to search for stonewall008 on youtube hes 1 from the best junglers in NA watch and learn from em) cheers !!

Enconex

01-14-2013

#1- lee sin. He's got extreme potential when played to his fullest.

High tier junglers: Dr. Mundo, maokai, olaf, skarner, vi and trundle. Nocturne is close.

Lots of champions can jungle, but I believe these to be the best of the best.

Firezine

01-14-2013

You also need a jungler to suit your play style. No use playing and aggressive counter jungler if you are not going to counter jungle.