Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weakest champion (lore-wise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SabreJ6

01-25-2013

Rumble or Nunu. Rumble uses his suit and Nunu uses his yeti.

EDIT: Corki would be up there too since he uses a plane.

ChiefClive

01-25-2013

I would have to say Soraka. Since she lost the guidance of the stars, her powers have become a very small fraction of what it used to be.

clickhead

01-25-2013

While I have no particular champion I find weaker than the others (I haven't read all the lores and don't remember all of them), I disagree with alot of the ''weakest'' champions you guys have brought up. To all of you saying Nunu or Corki or Heimerdinger are the weakest because without their yeti/plane/turrets they are nothing, well by your logic all melee champions that use weapons are among the weakest because without their sword/w.e they are just physically fit people who can punch stuff, and ranged characters without their guns/bows can't do ****. Mages could still cast spells without their staffs so they would be overpowered. Basically, you cannot ignore the champion's assets if you want to decide which is the strongest/weakest.

Also, regarding Soraka, a very small fraction of a god's powers is still alot of power, no?

AkanuWolf

01-26-2013

Ammumu I feel is the weakest... in lore he is a little kid looking for friends... no information about his fighting capabilities or secret powers.

leona I belive is the strongest, born in a tribe of soldies that are trained to fight 1 vs 10 demacians or noxians, she is trained to harnes the powers of the sun (the sun can melt the our earth if we crashed into it), her fighting capabilities are the same of pantheon, now add in her powers over the sun (she is stronger than him and he is the strongest of their kind). She wields the strongest armor of their race. She is able to nock people unconsious out with just sunlight.

Now in the actual game... their roles are compleatly reverse, but I am just going on lore.

Cards and Dice

01-26-2013

I probably think Amumu is the weakest lore-wise here. Game-wise...

INSTABAN NAO IN DRAFT

Amumu: ;m;

On a comely opposite note, I think Jax is the strongest out of all lore-wise. He was even forced to use a lamppost to prevent overkill curb stomping.

Diana x Me

01-29-2013

We can't really pick a overall weakest. Instead try having them ordered in strength through there class so weakest adc_____ weakest support______ etc. Weakest adc: Sivir the lore states she is good that's it tho ,no mention of combat prowess or abilities. Weakest support : Sona her abilities may not be subtle but in all reality they don't really have as much effect on someone as say kayle and her ult or lulu and her ult. The ability to make someone dance is not amazing lets just get that straight. Weakest tank: Sejuani she herself is I'm assuming pretty fragile considering she is not her Giant boar bristle who could probably take a Mundo cleaver to the face. I need some time to think on the others tho.

Da Epicz

01-30-2013

Twisted Fate. I mean how much could a bunch of cards hurt?

Vongeo

01-30-2013

Whats with all these "Without there ___" they'd be weakest. They have those things champions with weapons have weapons and champions who don't don't. If you can say without Corki's copter he'd be weakest as much as you can say without Ryzes magic or Urgot's legs or Fiora's sword.

This isn't an unarmed thread.

I think Teemo's the weakest. He is the most foot solidery, and all the other yordles have at least some sort of weapon or power.

PandavengerX

01-31-2013

To all those who claim Teemo is the weakest, remember although he is not quite so viable in the game, Teemo in real life is a yordle assassin, racking up a least a few dozen solo missions, and is capable of precision dart shooting

YoloHaxor

01-31-2013

o_o Heimer Is a ***** nuff said