Weakest champion (lore-wise)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Nasus.

Drfeelgoodd

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Nasus.
You're just mad cause he beat you up (that and you are always mad), besides wouldn't it be easier to make a nice gragas kabob?

Worlds Smu Giest

01-16-2013

I feel that Riven has been through a lot but has become more Emotionally secure, Her strength is in spirit and her arm. That may be biased but still.

I'd say Garen, xin, and J4, Lore wise they are only there to keep demacia on the table, except maybe garen cause the whole katarina love story thing that everyone throws around.

I don't think it's right to say any champion is weak, after all, A Champion is not a champion if they are weak.

Birdy51

01-16-2013

People tend to play up magic, but remember that at the end of the day, mages aren't necessarially perfect.

Magic can sting horribly, but remember that a blade to the stomach is far worse, especially if you used to being in the back line of a fight. However, in a one-on-one fight, a mage might not be used to defending himself against something that can kill him in the old fashioned way. A fireball does nothing to protect you from an arrow.

Soldiers like Darius and Garen however are more used to this. They have... Practical knowlege of combat that mages might not have considered like flanking the enemy, using cover against long range bombardments, and applying first aid. They also have undoubtably dealt with mages in the past, so they may know of a few protections they can use to resist spells that might normally kill them. Provided an enviroment that suits their needs, I believe they would have more than enough skill to kill a mage.

The only warriors I'm worried about being a bit weak is someone who is a bit more straightforward, like Fiora. Indeed, she is a fantastic duelist, but how would she fair against a mage or someone who uses a ranged weapon? Her tactics would be thrown off entirely by the prospects.

Then again, consider if that she did find a way through their line of fire, there would be a swift death for her enemies. A very swift death.

Bam4K

01-16-2013

I kinda feel like Graves can be considered in the weak category. I mean he has no intrinsically awesome talents or abilities and no special training (except being a swindler). According to the lore he is just a hustler with a fancy shotgun.

Birdy51

01-16-2013

See though, if Graves was just a standard hustler with a shotgun, things would be different.

But, judging by his background, he and Twisted Fate have probably gotten out of a few nasty scrapes. He's definitely been punched, slapped, and shot at his entire life, so he is used to dealing with pain. Then, where he lacks the proffesionalism of say, Caitlyn, he's a hardy soul who knows his way around hostile situations like a fish in water. This is more theory-crafting, but his abilities seem to suggest to me that he falls into a category of "bullet-time" shooter category. The longer a fight wears on, the more dangerous he becomes. The adrenal glands kick in, and our good Outlaw gets trigger happy. Once he gets into the groove, I am certain that Graves is a very dangerous foe.

Also, his shotgun is a bit like Vi's fists.They are both augmented by their user. Now take another look at it. His shotgun is like a small cannon, and he knows how to wield it with maximum effiiency. Getting hit by a slug would take a man down. Heck, the kickback alone for the man firing it is probably enough to take any sane individual down, but Graves just keeps on trucking. Tristana gets bonus points though. She actually uses a cannon, but she's half Graves size.

Off topic, but she could probably use a nerf. Get her a smaller cannon.

Lionant

01-18-2013

I wanna say Orianna - without the Ball, she's kind of just a delicate clockwork machine that has to wind herself up every 5 seconds. Also, when she dies she sort of disintegrates into a pile of gears and cogs and such. You'd think that anything that was built to be strong wouldn't just fall apart after taking a bit of a beating, right...?

CardsLafter

01-18-2013

I'm Fairly Certain That All Champs In League Utilize Magic Either Through Tech, Chance, Training, Mastery, Or Sheer Strength Of Will.

Also My Phone Capitalizes Every Word For Some Reason.

I personally Don't Think There Is A Single Weak Champion In The Game. Some Are Just BetteR Than Others When It Comes To Certain Things

Example: Riven Would Trash Rengar IN A Straight Fight, I WoUld Think. However, RenGar Would Not Be So Stupid As To Get In A Fair Fight With A Renowned And Accomplished Soldier. He Would stalk Her, Wait Until She Dropped Her Guard, Then ambush Her Like A Predator Should And Would.

Gomethegnome

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsLafter View Post
I'm Fairly Certain That All Champs In League Utilize Magic Either Through Tech, Chance, Training, Mastery, Or Sheer Strength Of Will.

Also My Phone Capitalizes Every Word For Some Reason.

I personally Don't Think There Is A Single Weak Champion In The Game. Some Are Just BetteR Than Others When It Comes To Certain Things

Example: Riven Would Trash Rengar IN A Straight Fight, I WoUld Think. However, RenGar Would Not Be So Stupid As To Get In A Fair Fight With A Renowned And Accomplished Soldier. He Would stalk Her, Wait Until She Dropped Her Guard, Then ambush Her Like A Predator Should And Would.
Now say it again in modern english

DOTA2ISBESTEST

01-18-2013

To really figure this kind of thing out, you have to define what is meant by, "weakest."

You could mean weakest physically, or you could mean it intellectually (magically).

I'm assuming that you mean all-around weakest, in which case, you have to STILL split it up into categories.

123456 ... 9