Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Request for notes page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello. This is my first post here. Sorry if in the wrong section.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a nots page placed somewhere so you can leave notes for yourself. Just a place where you can write down your personal builds and what not. I don't know if anybody else thinks this would be handy but when you have a lot of heroes and want some where to write down or even save an in-game build to the main HUD making it easy to remember you favorite builds. It's just a thought and would be a nice little feature. Would be epic if you could even bring it up during game to reference. I know it's probably a lot to do for something that can be done externally but hey thought I would ask so it saves leaving game to check your build.