[Suggestion] Change Order of Friend Folders Option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albatrosspro

02-19-2012

From what I can tell, the way the Friend List works is that the General folder will always be first, and the Offline folder will always be last. Creating new folders places them at the very end before Offline. In other words, the order of folders is fixed.

One problem is that General, or all online friends by default, always has to be first, which is not necessarily what you want-- I for example would like to have duo queue buddies right at the top above everyone else. For people with many folders, it gets even more annoying not to be able to swap order.

PS- If for some reason there is a way to change order and I am just not seeing it, my apologies and please fill me in.

CptSky

03-23-2012

Well its pretty easy, all you have to do is take what you want to name the folder (Example: Queue buddies) all you have to do is put a (.) infront so its .Queue buddies

Hope i helped the dot isnt noticeable so yeah.

andyjobo

01-14-2013

Ok, so how about an option to RENAME your folders then. I started naming my folders like "A IRLFriends", "B Great Players" "C Good Players" etc... Now I want to go back and change the title of one of those folders. I cannot do so without DELETING the folder and creating a new one. The problem here is i have to then re-add everybody to that folder. ugh.