DWAI gaming(Sponsered team) LF members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

IGN: Avalon Myth

Timezone: EST

Best Role: Jungle/Midlane

Best champion in that role:

Jungle: Maoki

Midlane: Vladimir

Do you have Skype? Yes

Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1387 (climbing daily)

How long have you played: 2+ years

why do you think you should join: I am experienced in playing at a high competitive levels despite my elo i have played vs many top teir players. I can be a great benefit for the team, I play for the teams goal. I am very map concience and aware, I'm a strong ganker and counter jungler, I take advantage of everything the opponent gives me. I'm actively moving to help my team I'm great at calling my plays when it is required of me, I also have no problems following comands, I put trust in all of my teamates.

Your weakest point: Missing some early farm in midlane, being aggressive in opponent jungle while opponent is present in jungle.

v8 Snapple

01-15-2013

bump!

Fluffy MD

01-19-2013

IGN: DoubleFluff
Best Role: ADC
Best champion in that role: Caitlyn
Do you have Skype? Yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1693 highest and 1646 currently
How long have you played: 2 years but I've been serious about it for over 4 months now
Why do you think you should join: I've been apart of the competitive scene when it comes to being a journalist, working for a site like clgaming.net I've seen some of the competitive stuff and I'd really like to be able to work in a team of 5.
Your weakest point: Being a lot better with Caitlyn then I am with other champions.

Female FTW

01-19-2013

IGN: Assassinzz
Best Role: Mid/Jungle
Best champion in that role: I mean, i can play really anything at high level
Do you have Skype? Yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 1760/1680 (Just got back into the game, but main got banned for some reason though it was 2.1k S2)
How long have you played: Two Years
Why do you think you should join: I know a lot about eSports and have worked for Absolute Legends as General Manager and Curse (LoLPro.com) as Admin and TS Admin. I have also had some go4lol experience and have been on multiple teams.
Your weakest point: I need to work on my map awareness a bit more

ZeroEffort

01-19-2013

IGN: StrictSP
Timezone: U.S/CST
Best Role: Top
Best champion in that role: Lee Sin
Do you have Skype? Yes, but i would rather use another chat service like RaidCall/TS./Vent ect if you are wanting to be serious about this team
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: i 2 dif accounts that i use but one is family account so it isnt me doing all the work.. that account S2 2016 this account 1430
How long have you played: Since Beta
why do you think you should join: Because i am great in the game i am above adverage player in everlane. i have great commmunication, and can fill the role of Caller in game very well.. mature, great with team work and i tell it how it is , after game./
Your weakest point: warding my lane early, mid and late games i am fine

VYT Lixir

01-22-2013

IGN: MiMS Vescent

Timezone: PST

Best Role: Middle

Best champion in that role: Brand is my go-to beat 2400+ mids(bring it on kass ;P). However, i don't bring this into high level play because i believe i can provide more as other champions. Presented with a good opportunity I would love to bring him into play. Otherwise second up is Lux/TF.

Do you have Skype? Yes

Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: 2050 / ~1750
This account is fairly new. It is now my main account and using solo q as a tool to get experience with new mids. A majority of my lux stats are support : )

How long have you played: 8 months

why do you think you should join: I'm a dedicated and serious gamer. I also happen to bring pain.

Your weakest point: I'm currently enrolled in college and seeking a job. However, I will do whatever it takes to make it work. I'm extremely flexible.

On a side note I recently placed 1st in a riot backed tournament and received Triumphant Ryze

Hypothermic

01-22-2013

Application/Resume

IGN: Blinded Blitz

Timezone: Central

Best Role: Mid

Best champion in that role: Brand is one my favorite mids. I've played him for a very long time. However, other mids work better into team comps. Can virtually play any and every mid at a competitive level

Do you have Skype? Yes

Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: Highest:1563 Current:1368 XD (dont let the elo fool you)

How long have you played: 1.2k Norms. Played since brand release

why do you think you should join: Playing professionally is my dream! I wan't nothing less then playing pro at tourney's

Your weakest point: I'm currently working on getting perfect farm. (playing more passively then usual)

Luna Pierra

01-22-2013

IGN: VoidDragonSlayer
Best Role: Mid
Best champion in that role: Cho Gath, Twisted Fate, Kha zix, Morgana, Katarina
Do you have Skype? Yes
Highest Solo ELO/Current ELO: Highest is current, 1608
How long have you played: 2 years
why do you think you should join: I know the mechanics of the game where i play the champion not the items. I know how to get up if I'm behind and capitalize my lane with even the slightest advantage. I average 10cs/min unless for first 20min, then I roam and gank. I have good map awareness, I can catch people if they are roaming and I ward a lot. I know the right plays and will make plays to ensure victory.
Your weakest point: Sometimes when I zone my enemy too hard, they tend to roam. I am hesitant on following unless I'm playing TF. However, I will punish them if they roam (take tower and pressure t2 tower). All in all, this may cost deaths in other lanes.